Atlanta Hosts Annual Dream Pink Auction
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Dream will host its annual Dream Pink Auction beginning Monday, October 5, benefitting the Winship Cancer Institute at Emory University.
Fans will have two weeks to bid on autographed jerseys from all 12 players on the Dream's roster, beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET on October 5 here: http://dreamatl.net/DREAMPINK2020
The Dream wore the special pink jerseys for the team's annual Breast Health Awareness game on September 1 in a 102-90 victory over the Indiana Fever.
About the Winship Cancer Institute at Emory University
Seeing over 17,000 patients a year, Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University is Georgia's only National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center and serves as the coordinating center for cancer research, education and care throughout Emory University.
The 2021 season marks the organization's 14th in the WNBA. The Dream have qualified for the playoffs nine times, winning conference titles in 2013, 2011 and 2010.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from October 2, 2020
- Storm Blitzes Aces in Game 1 of Finals, 93-80 - Seattle Storm
- Stewart, Bird, Loyd Lead Storm to 93-80 Win over Las Vegas - Las Vegas Aces
- Sue Bird and Seattle Storm Lead WNBA Jersey and Merchandise Sales Ahead of 2020 WNBA Finals Presented by Youtube TV - WNBA
- Atlanta Hosts Annual Dream Pink Auction - Atlanta Dream
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.