Argos Return to IMG Academy for 2018 Mini-Camp
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts announced today that the team will once again host a three-day mini-camp beginning on Tuesday, April 17, in Bradenton, Florida.
For the fourth consecutive year, the team will host its offseason workouts at IMG Academy, where head coach Marc Trestman and his staff will have the first opportunity to work with the team ahead of the 2018 CFL season.
The mini-camp will take place from Tuesday, April 17 to Thursday, April 19, and will include on-field practices and meetings with all players on the roster.
Mini-camp will be preceded by an open tryout on the IMG campus on Monday, April 16, with select players being chosen to remain on-campus for the remainder of the week's activities.
Argos defensive back Qudarius Ford, who made a team-high eight defensive stops in the 105th Grey Cup against Calgary, was discovered at last year's free agent workout in Bradenton.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from March 7, 2018
- Rottier Re-Signs with Esks - Edmonton Eskimos
- Four Prospects from Eastern Regional Combine Invited to CFL Combine Presented by adidas - CFL
- A Statement from the Canadian Football League on Euclid Cummings - CFL
- BC Lions Issue Statement on Euclid Cummings - B.C. Lions
- RedBlacks Release Three - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Argos Return to IMG Academy for 2018 Mini-Camp - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Argonauts Stories
- Argos Add Two to Practice Roster
- Toronto Argonauts Host Annual Canadian Armed Forces Appreciation Night
- Toronto Trades International RB/RET Martese Jackson to the Edmonton Eskimos
- Reduced Lakeshore East/West Go Train Service this Weekend (September 8-9)
- Purolator, Toronto Argonauts and Daily Bread Food Bank Team up to Tackle Hunger in Toronto