Amerks Individual Game Tickets for 2018-19 Regular-Season on Sale
(Rochester, NY) - The Rochester Americans announced today that individual game tickets for the 2018-19 regular-season will go on sale Monday, August 27 at 10:00 a.m.
Individual game tickets for Rochester's 63rd American Hockey League campaign will start as low as just $14 per game while season tickets can be purchased for as little as $12 per game. In addition to Full Season, Half Season, a variety of Flex Season Memberships and Single Game tickets, the Amerks are also offering Kids Ticket pricing ($10 per seat for kids age 2-6 with purchase of a full price adult ticket at the Box Office for all home games) as well as Military and Student discounts ranging from $12 to $20. Single Game ticket pricing for both advanced and day-of-game are subject to change.
A full breakdown of ticket prices by seating location can be found below:
Section Full Season Ticket Half Season Ticket Box Office - Advance Box Office - Day of Game
100 Center Ice $18 $21 $28 $30
100 Attack Zone $16 $19 $26 $28
200 Center Ice $16 $19 $26 $28
100 Value Zone $13 $16 $20 $22
200 Corner Zone $13 $16 $20 $22
Upper End Zones $12 $14 $14 $16
Partial Season Memberships, offering maximum flexibility and value, are also available in a variety of quantities and prices again this coming season. Amerks Flex Packs, consisting of either 16 or eight vouchers that can be used for any regular-season home game in any denomination, can be purchased for as little $15 and $16, respectively, for Best Available seating.
A full breakdown of Flex Pack ticket prices by seating location can be found below:
Section Partial (16-voucher Flex Pack) Partial (8-voucher Flex Pack)
100 Center Ice $22 $23
100 Attack Zone $20 $21
200 Center Ice $20 $21
100 Value Zone $17 $18
200 Corner Zone $17 $18
Upper End Zones $15 $16
For the third straight year, the Amerks will play all 76 of their games solely against Eastern Conference opponents this season, with 54 coming against their North Division rivals and 22 versus teams from the Atlantic Division. The North Division will expand to eight teams in 2018-19 to welcome the addition of the Cleveland Monsters, who played out of the Central Division for the previous two seasons. The Amerks will again be joined in the North Division by the Belleville Senators, Binghamton Devils, Laval Rocket, Syracuse Crunch, Toronto Marlies and Utica Comets.
As was the case last season, Rochester will face Syracuse more than any other team during its 63rd AHL season as the Amerks and Crunch are set to meet 12 times (six home, six road). The Amerks will play intrastate rivals Binghamton and Utica 10 times each (five home, five road) and will face-off against Cleveland, the top developmental team of the Columbus Blue Jackets, eight times (four home, four road) as the Monsters shift to the Eastern Conference. Rochester's remaining Divisional matchups also include six (three home, three road) against the defending Calder Cup champion Toronto Marlies, and four each (two home, two road) against Belleville and Laval.
Individual game tickets for games played at The Blue Cross Arena can be purchased at The Blue Cross Arena Box Office, online at www.amerks.com or by phone by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000 .
Rochester opens its 63rd American Hockey League season at home on Friday, Oct. 5 against the Charlotte Checkers at The Blue Cross Arena. Amerks 2018-19 Season Ticket Memberships, which start as low as just $12 per game, are on-sale now. Full-season ticket member benefits include, but are not limited to, Riverside Club VIP Room access with Amerks Alumni, family meet and greet and annual Skate with the Players event, an exclusive preseason Ice Breaker Party and Chalk Talk with the Amerks coaching staff, your very own Season Ticket Member ID and Discount Card and much more. For more information, visit www.amerks.com/seasontickets or call 1-855-GO-AMERKS.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 17, 2018
- Griffins Unveil Media Room Makeover for William C. Abney Academy - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Barracuda Announce 2018-19 Promotional Schedule - San Jose Barracuda
- Barracuda Announce Two Schedule Changes - San Jose Barracuda
- San Diego Gulls Announce Schedule Change - San Diego Gulls
- Iowa Wild, Tucson Roadrunners Announce Preseason Games at Tria Rink in Saint Paul - Iowa Wild
- Roadrunners, Wild Announce Preseason Games in Saint Paul - Tucson Roadrunners
- T-Birds Announce Staff Promotions for 2018-19 Season - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Bears Sign Logan Pyett and Adam Morrison to AHL Deals - Hershey Bears
- Amerks Individual Game Tickets for 2018-19 Regular-Season on Sale - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Americans Stories
- Amerks Blanked by Crunch 1-0, Drop Third Straight
- Amerks Hosting Annual Hometown Heroes Night Saturday, February 23 against Belleville
- Amerks Drop 5-2 Decision to Monsters
- Kids Day Game Presented by 529 College Savings Program Set for Sunday, February 17
- Amerks Recall Powell from Cincinnati