Amerks Celebrating Fan Appreciation Week, Presented by UR Medicine Orthopaedics & Physical Performance
(Rochester, NY) - As a way of thanking the fans for their tremendous support shown again this past season, the Rochester Americans are proudly celebrating Fan Appreciation Week, presented by UR Medicine Orthopaedics & Physical Performance.
The five-day event kicks off today and features a week full of great prizes and giveaways, including tickets to future games, team apparel and autographed merchandise. Additionally, select Season Ticket Members will be chosen to receive a game-worn jersey from the 2019-20 season.
Winners of the various giveaways will be announced and contacted directly on the team's social media channels on Monday, July 13.
As part of the Fan Appreciation Week festivities, the Amerks are hosting a special Zoom event, presented by UR Medicine Orthopaedics & Physical Performance, at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8 featuring Amerks Alumni members Martin Biron, Brian Gionta, Patrick Kaleta, Andrew Peters and Rob Ray. Buffalo Sabres studio host Brian Duff will moderate the event, which is exclusive to Amerks Season Ticket Members.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 6, 2020
- Penguins Sign Nick Schilkey and Zach Nastasiuk - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Amerks Celebrating Fan Appreciation Week, Presented by UR Medicine Orthopaedics & Physical Performance - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Americans Stories
- Amerks Announce 2020-21 Training Camp Roster
- Amerks Announce 2020-21 Training Camp Schedule
- Amerks Among American Hockey League's Return to Play Plan for 2020-21 Season
- A Message on Behalf of Nathan Paetsch
- Amerks Defenseman Nathan Paetsch Announces Retirement from Pro Hockey