Amarillo Bulls Make Trade with Coulee Region Chill
AMARILLO, TX - The Amarillo Bulls added more veteran leadership to the forward corps following a trade today with the Coulee Region Chill.
The Bulls announced they have sent forward Collin Price to the Coulee Region Chill in exchange for 20 year-old forward Billy Duma.
"We are very excited to add Billy to our family," said Bulls Head Coach Rocky Russo. "He is a very high energy player with an excellent skill set. But more importantly, he is an excellent leader with tremendous character. We would also like to wish Collin the very best of luck as he moves to his new opportunity with the Chill."
Price, a native of North Ridgeville, Ohio arrived in the Texas Panhandle in January of last season. In 44 combined games with the Bulls, the 6-0, 190 pound forward had nine goals and 14 assists for 23 points.
Duma, who is committed to Air Force Academy, has six goals and seven assists for 13 points in 19 games. Last year, with the Chill, the 6-0 170-pound forward had eight goals and 17 assists for 25 points in 48 games. He picked up two power play goals and one game winner.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from December 13, 2017
- Bruins Host Annual Teddy Bear Toss this Friday - Austin Bruins
- Amarillo Bulls Make Trade with Coulee Region Chill - Amarillo Bulls
- NAHL Announces Monthly Player Awards for November - New Jersey Titans
- Red Hot Bruins Faceoff with Brookings - Austin Bruins
- Nedeljkovic Captures Star of the Week Honors - Johnstown Tomahawks
- NAHL Announces Divisional Stars of the Week Presented by Bauer Hockey - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.