Alyssa Thomas Undergoes Successful Surgery
Uncasville, CT - The Connecticut Sun announced today forward Alyssa Thomas underwent successful surgery on Tuesday afternoon to repair a torn Achilles tendon.
The reparative surgery was performed by Dr. Robert Anderson of Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine and Orthopedics in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Dr. Anderson also serves as an Associate Team Physician for the Green Bay Packers.
No timetable has been set for Thomas's return.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from January 20, 2021
- Alyssa Thomas Undergoes Successful Surgery - Connecticut Sun
- Week of January 11 Overseas Recap - Dallas Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Connecticut Sun Stories
- Mohegan Sun Names Jennifer Rizzotti President of Connecticut Sun
- Sun Select DiJonai Carrington, Micaela Kelly and Aleah Goodman in 2021 Draft
- Miller, Sun Looking to Build on Second Round Success
- Connecticut Sun 2021 Schedule Announced
- Connecticut Sun Uniform Unveil