Alpha Health & Wellness Returns as Official Chiropractic Partner of Indy Eleven
Indy Eleven will need not make any adjustments when it comes to the team's Official Chiropractic Partner in 2021, as Indiana's Team is proud to welcome Alpha Health & Wellness back to its family of Corporate Partners for a second season.
The aim of Alpha Health & Wellness is to improve their patients' lifestyle by providing a high-quality level of customer service, chiropractic experience, and commitment to total health and wellness. Founded in 2019 by Indianapolis native Dr. Sarita Sharp on the foundations of chiropractic care, Alpha Health & Wellness focuses not only on spinal care treatments, but on an overall experience geared towards achieving better health.
"My time working with Indy Eleven has been exceptionally rewarding. Not only am I able to give back to the sports community, but I also have the ability to educate the players on spinal health and its importance as well," exclaimed Dr. Sharp, who will continue serving in her role as the club's Team Chiropractor for a second season. "I look forward to continuing this journey, and to an exciting 2021 season at Carroll Stadium."
In addition to chiropractic care, Alpha Health & Wellness offers additional services such as muscle scraping, weight management options including laser-like lipo, and nutritional support. To learn more about Alpha Health & Wellness and its full range of wellness options, visit alphahealthindy.com.
"We greatly valued the work of Dr. Sharp and Alpha Health & Wellness throughout the first year of our partnership in 2020 and are thrilled to once again work with them in 2021," said Indy Eleven Head Coach Martin Rennie. "Dr. Sharp's individual attention to our athletes' well-being makes us a better squad and adds tremendous quality to the well-rounded medical and training staff we have assembled."
In conjunction with the partnership, Alpha Health & Wellness will be featured via numerous Indy Eleven promotional avenues including, but not limited to: on-field and in-stadium signage, commercial inventory on local television and national/international streaming video broadcasts, advertisements in the club's official Victory gameday program, and placements on the team's official website, indyeleven.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 18, 2021
- Phoenix Rising FC Transfers Ownership of FC Tucson - Phoenix Rising FC
- Alpha Health & Wellness Returns as Official Chiropractic Partner of Indy Eleven - Indy Eleven
- USL Announces Multi-Year Renewal with Marka Sports - USL
- New Mexico United & the Somos Unidos Foundation Announce Twelfth Academy Signing, Los Alamos Native Aidan Semelsberger - New Mexico United
- The Dr. Huey P Newton Foundation and Black Panther Party Alumni Partner with Bay Area Pro Sports to Celebrate Black History Month - Oakland Roots
- Forward Tabort Etaka Preston Signs with Hartford Athletic - Hartford Athletic
- WDRB Media Re-Ups to Broadcast 2021 Season - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indy Eleven Stories
- Nick Moon Sparks Second Half Surge for Boys in Blue with Goal & Assist in Victory
- Indy Eleven Acquires Midfielder Patrick Seagrist on Loan from MLS' Inter Miami CF
- Hamilton Renews Acquaintances with MLS Side by Bagging Brace for Indiana's Team in Exhibition
- Indy Eleven 2021 Broadcast Schedule Set
- Ivy Tech Community College Inks Again as Indy Eleven Corporate Partner