Alouettes sign Roberto Wallace to practice roster
Montreal, September 12, 2013 - The Montreal Alouettes announced on Thursday the signing of import receiver Roberto Wallace to the team's practice roster. He signed a two-year deal with the club.
Wallace (6'4", 222 lbs.) signed with the Tennessee Titans in the 2013 offseason after spending the 2010 and 2011 seasons with the Miami Dolphins, appearing in a total of 14 games. During his tenure with Miami, the 27-year-old hauled in six receptions for 62 yards, maintaining a 10.3-yard average. He was originally signed by the Dolphins in 2010 as a rookie free agent out of San Diego State University. The Panama City, Panama native completed his collegiate career at San Diego State with 73 receptions, 940 receiving yards and four receiving touchdowns in 31 games.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 12, 2013
- Riders Mourn the Loss of Frank Tripucka - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to Move to CFL's West Division in 2014 - CFL
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers to Move to CFL's West Division in 2014 - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Esks Release Purvis - Edmonton Eskimos
- Alouettes sign Roberto Wallace to practice roster - Montreal Alouettes
- Roughriders Make Statement on Player Incident - Saskatchewan Roughriders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.