Alouettes Sign Contract with Defensive End Joby Saint Fleur
Montreal - The Montreal Alouettes announced on Wednesday that the club has signed international defensive end Joby Saint Fleur to a one-year deal. The 26-year-old Haïti native spent time with the Miami Dolphins, Oakland Raiders and the Dallas Cowboys in 2017 and 2018.
Saint Fleur (6'4?, 252 lbs.) appeared in all 11 games for the Northwestern Oklahoma State University Rangers in his final season. He finished sixth for tackles with 41 and led the team with nine sacks and four tackles for a loss. The former All-American was a Second Team All-Great American Conference as well as a Second Team All-Central Region selection, an impressive feat in the high-powered region.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from March 6, 2019
- Alouettes Sign Contract with Defensive End Joby Saint Fleur - Montreal Alouettes
- Argos Sign Int OL Randy Richards - Toronto Argonauts
- Stamps Finalize Football Staff for 2019 - Calgary Stampeders
- Toronto Argonauts to Host Town Hall for Fans and Media on Friday - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.