Adirondack Signs Rookie Forward Daniel Perigo
Glens Falls, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, announced today that it has signed forward Daniel Perigo to a standard player contract for the 2018-2019 season.
Perigo, 24, comes to the Thunder after skating three seasons at the University of Waterloo in Ontario. The 6-foot tall forward finished his collegiate career with 36 points (12-24-36) in 79 regular season contests, while adding another point in three postseason games played. The Truro, NS native's 21 points (6-15-21) last season topped all Warriors skaters. Perigo is the second Thunder player to be under contract for the upcoming season.
Season tickets for the 2018-2019 Adirondack Thunder season are on sale now. Visit ECHLThunder.com or call 518-480-3355 with any questions or for more information on ticket packages. For the latest Thunder news, be sure to follow the team on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ECHLThunder) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/ECHLThunder).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from July 11, 2018
- Qualifying Period Ends Monday, July 16th - Wichita Thunder
- Fan Fest Updates - South Carolina Stingrays
- Adirondack Signs Rookie Forward Daniel Perigo - Adirondack Thunder
- Schultz Returns to Cincinnati - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Thunder Adds OHL Champion Lemcke to Blueline - Wichita Thunder
- Solar Bears Announce 2018-19 School Day Game - Orlando Solar Bears
- Nailers Sign Cedric Lacroix - Wheeling Nailers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Adirondack Drops Education Day Game in Manchester
- Thunder Issue Statement on Head Coach Alex Loh
- Adirondack Sweeps Weekend Series with 3-1 Win over Reading
- Thunder Return to Winning Ways with a 3-2 Shootout Win
- Adirondack Win Streak Halted with 5-1 Loss to Brampton