Aces to Open Retail Pop-Up Shops for Championship Merchandise at Select Toyota Locations, September 20 and 21
LAS VEGAS - The 2022 WNBA Champions Las Vegas Aces are partnering with Toyota of Southern Nevada for two pop-up shop locations available to purchase Championship merchandise and other Aces gear.
The Aces merchandise truck will be available at the following locations:
Tuesday, September 20
9 AM - 1 PM
7733 Eastgate Rd.
Henderson, NV 89011
Wednesday, September 21
12 PM - 7 PM
6300 W. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89144
The Aces secured their first WNBA Championship with a 78-71 victory over the Connecticut Sun Sunday afternoon, taking the series three games to one. Chelsea Gray was named Finals MVP, scoring 20 points, grabbing 5 rebounds and handing out 6 assists in the deciding game.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 18, 2022
- Aces to Open Retail Pop-Up Shops for Championship Merchandise at Select Toyota Locations, September 20 and 21 - Las Vegas Aces
- Aces WNBA Championship Celebration to be Held Tuesday, September 20 - Las Vegas Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Las Vegas Aces Stories
- Las Vegas Aces Kelsey Plum, Jackie Young to Attend USA Women's February Minicamp
- Aces Acquire 6-5 Center Amanda Zahui B from Los Angeles for Dearica Hamby, Swap of 2024 Draft Picks
- AT&T WNBA All-Star 2023 Tickets Go on Sale to General Public Tomorrow, Thursday, January 19 at 10 AM
- UNLV Hosting Las Vegas Aces Night, Monday, January 16
- Defending WNBA Champion Las Vegas Aces to Host AT&T WNBA All-Star 2023 Events