A Statement from the Canadian Football League on Euclid Cummings
March 7, 2018 - Canadian Football League (CFL) News Release
TORONTO - The Canadian Football League (CFL) has released the following statement:
"Upon learning of the criminal charges facing Euclid Cummings, CFL Commissioner Randy Ambrosie has voided his contract with the BC Lions. As these charges are before the courts, the CFL will offer no further comment."
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from March 7, 2018
- Rottier Re-Signs with Esks - Edmonton Eskimos
- Four Prospects from Eastern Regional Combine Invited to CFL Combine Presented by adidas - CFL
- A Statement from the Canadian Football League on Euclid Cummings - CFL
- BC Lions Issue Statement on Euclid Cummings - B.C. Lions
- RedBlacks Release Three - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Argos Return to IMG Academy for 2018 Mini-Camp - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.