3-2-1 ... Hidden Chicago Fire FC Season Tickets & Merchandise Waiting to be "Un-LockedÃ¢ÂÂ Across the City
CHICAGO - Only 30 days away from their highly anticipated return to historic Soldier Field, Chicago Fire Football Club is celebrating Friday's on-sale of 2020 single-game tickets with a scavenger hunt throughout the neighborhoods of Chicago.
Chicago Fire branded lockers will be stationed throughout the city in secret locations with clues posted on the Fire's Twitter and Instagram stories. In each locker, fans will discover a 2020 CFFC scarf, merchandise items and a pair of tickets to the Fire's Homecoming match at Soldier Field on March 21 against Atlanta United. The grand prize at the final location is highlighted by a pair of season tickets for the 2020 season. All fans that find the lockers will be entered to win a Fire Homecoming jersey. All lockers can be unlocked with the code "0321" in honor of the home opener kickoff date.
"We hope everyone across Chicago is getting excited about the Fire's return downtown. Our home opener at Soldier Field will be an event for the entire city to come celebrate with us on the lakefront," said Fire COO John Urban. "A scavenger hunt throughout the city will offer fans the chance to 'un-lock' some terrific prizes, as we countdown to the 2020 season with single-game tickets going on sale."
In addition to the home opener, the Fire's return to Soldier Field contains several marquee matchups throughout the 2020 MLS season. On Saturday, April 25, Chicago will face reigning MLS Supporters' Shield winners, Los Angeles FC, at Soldier Field at 2:30 p.m. CT. On Saturday, May 9, Chicago will host 2020 expansion side Inter Miami FC, marking the first-ever meeting between the two sides. The LA Galaxy will then travel to Chicago for its match against the Fire on Sunday, August 9 at 5:30 p.m. CT.
Fans that can't make it to the hidden locations or don't score one of the grand prizes can secure a seat for any of the Fire's 2020 home games tomorrow, Feb. 21 at 10:00 a.m. CT, by purchasing tickets online here or by calling 1-888-MLS-FIRE. Season ticket packages and pick 'em plans for the 2020 campaign are available for purchase online now. Additionally, season tickets for children ages 12-and-under are also currently available as low as $12.50 per game.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 20, 2020
- Pareja, Nani Impressed with Preseason Progress - Orlando City SC
- 3-2-1 ... Hidden Chicago Fire FC Season Tickets & Merchandise Waiting to be "Un-LockedÃ¢ÂÂ Across the City - Chicago Fire
- 2020 Preseason: Position Preview: Midfielder - Colorado Rapids
- Match Preview: Inter Miami CF Faces Tampa Bay Rowdies in Last Preseason Friendly - Inter Miami CF
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires Serbian Midfielder Luka Stojanovic - Chicago Fire
- Columbus Crew SC Waives Forward JJ Williams - Columbus Crew SC
- Colorado Rapids Sign 17-Year-Old Goalkeeper Abraham Rodriguez to Homegrown Contract - Colorado Rapids
- Inter Miami Squad Numbers for Inaugural 2020 Season Announced - Inter Miami CF
- LA Galaxy Sign Forward Cameron Dunbar to Homegrown Player Contract - LA Galaxy
- FC Cincinnati and FC Cincinnati Foundation Release 2019 Community Report & Unveil 2020 Initiatives - FC Cincinnati
- Montreal Impact Launches 2020 Marketing Campaign - Montreal Impact
- D.C. United and Caesars Entertainment Announce Partnership - D.C. United
- Earthquakes Announce 2020 Theme Nights - San Jose Earthquakes
- 2020 Leagues Cup Returns in July - Philadelphia Union
- LA Galaxy to Participate in 2020 Leagues Cup in July - LA Galaxy
- New York Red Bulls to Compete in 2020 Leagues Cup - New York Red Bulls
- Real Salt Lake to Compete in Leagues Cup for Second Consecutive Season - Real Salt Lake
- 2020 Leagues Cup Returns in July,with MLS-LIGA MX Tournament Bigger and Better - Minnesota United FC
- 2020 Leagues Cup Returns in July, with MLS-LIGA MX Tournament Bigger and Better - MLS
- Timbers Set to Host Top-Flight Liga MX Side in Leagues Cup at Providence Park - Portland Timbers
- Sounders FC Signs Midfielder Miguel Ibarra - Seattle Sounders FC
- FC Cincinnati Acquire Midfielder Siem De Jong - FC Cincinnati
- Two Inter Miami CF Academy Players Called up to U.S. U-17 Men's National Team - Inter Miami CF
- ADVISORY: Nashville SC Hosts First Open Training Session - Nashville SC
- Timbers Continue Preseason Tournament Play against Minnesota United FC - Portland Timbers
- Nashville SC Ends First Preseason with Draw against D.C. United - Nashville SC
- Match Report: Deportivo Saprissa 2-2 Montreal Impact - Montreal Impact
- Cavallini, Adnan score to lead 'Caps to victory over Revs in preseason friendly - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire Stories
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires 21-Year-Old Defender Jhon Espinoza
- Robert Beric and Mauricio Pineda Announced as 2020 Chicago Fire FC Award Winners
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires 20-Year-Old Nigerian Striker Chinonso Offor
- Chicago Fire FC Homegrown Goalkeeper Chris Brady Named USL League One Young Player of the Year
- Chicago Fire FC Exercise 2021 Contract Options on Four Players