2020 FC Cincinnati Match Tickets Now Available to the Public
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati's 2020 tickets are now officially on sale to the general public.
Starting today, all multiple-game packages - including the four-game Mini Plans and newly introduced nine-game Half-Season Plans - and single-match tickets to the March 14 home opener against D.C. United are now on sale to the general public.
Information about all available ticket options - season tickets, multiple-game options, group tickets and individual-game tickets - is available at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
Starting Monday at 10 a.m., single-match and group tickets to all 17 home games will be on sale to the general public. That will include the July 19 #HellisReal derby match against Columbus Crew SC, the March 21 game against MLS Cup finalist Toronto FC, the April 5 game against Atlanta United FC, the May 30 game against new MLS entrant - and former USL rival - Nashville SC.
FC Cincinnati's complete 2020 schedule is available at fccincinnati.com.
Season Ticket Memberships are still available for purchase and start at $230 per ticket. A 2020 Season Ticket Membership also secures fans' place on the club's priority list, which will be utilized when sales begin in the new West End Stadium for the 2021 season.
FC Cincinnati will return to the field for their second MLS season on Sunday, March 1, when the team opens the season in Harrison, N.J., against the New York Red Bulls. After a road game at Atlanta United FC on Saturday, March 7, FCC will open its 2020 home slate on Saturday, March 14, when the team hosts D.C. United at Nippert Stadium in a 5:30 p.m. game.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 15, 2020
- LAFC Acquires Dutch Goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Becomes Founding Partner of Seattle Chapter of Women in Sports and Events - Seattle Sounders FC
- Real Salt Lake Signs Homegrown Forward Milan Iloski - Real Salt Lake
- Houston Dynamo Announce 2020 Promotional Schedule - Houston Dynamo
- Flores, Loria, Paredes Called up for International Matches - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Sign Goalkeeper Eric Lopez to Homegrown Player Contract - LA Galaxy
- D.C. United Announce 2020 Preseason Schedule - D.C. United
- Nashville SC Signs Tah Brian Anunga - Nashville SC
- LAFC Announces BODYARMOR as the Club'sofficial Sports Drink Partner - Los Angeles FC
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of the New York Red Bulls - New York Red Bulls
- Earthquakes Announce 2020 Preseason Schedule - San Jose Earthquakes
- BODYARMOR, Kobe Bryant and MLS Players Kick off Major League Soccer Partnership - MLS
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of D.C. United - D.C. United
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Inter Miami CF - Inter Miami CF
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of FC Cincinnati - FC Cincinnati
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Philadelphia Union - Philadelphia Union
- Revolution Hire 98.5 the Sports Hub Anchor Mike "Sarge" Riley as Public Address Announcer - New England Revolution
- Bodyarmor Becomes Official Sports Drink of Houston Dynamo - Houston Dynamo
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Chicago Fire FC - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire FC Announces Technical Staff Additions - Chicago Fire
- Impact Completes Permanent Transfer of Ballou Tabla - Montreal Impact
- D.C. United and Leidos Extend Presenting Partner Agreement - D.C. United
- 2020 FC Cincinnati Match Tickets Now Available to the Public - FC Cincinnati
- Whitecaps FC and Midfielder Jon Erice Mutually Agree to Part Ways - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions for the 2021 Season
- Gyau scores first FCC goal as Orange and Blue conclude 2020 MLS season
- Two FC Cincinnati Players Called up to Respective National Teams
- FC Cincinnati Academy Announces Discovery Program Dates
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: November 2, 2020