2019 Home Opener Kick-Off Moved to 4 p.m.
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts will be moving their kick-off time for the 2019 home opener vs Hamilton on June 22 to 4 p.m. The original kick-off time was slated for 7 p.m.
"We are happy to accommodate the time change for the game on June 22nd," said Argos Vice-President of Business Operations Chris Shewfelt, "The 4 p.m. start will allow our fans to enjoy a great afternoon of football at BMO Field, while also giving them the opportunity to take the short walk to the Budweiser Stage and see the Juno Award-winning Arkells after the game. Furthermore, Toronto loves the Arkells, it is obvious from the popularity of this June 22 show and from their recent sell-out of Scotiabank Arena in February. Our fans can now cheer on their Argos, then take the short walk to the Bud Stage and sing along with the Arkells "
Single game tickets will be available for purchase in May. Stay tuned to http://www.argonauts.ca for more info.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from March 22, 2019
- CFL Rules Committee Focuses on Protecting Quarterbacks - CFL
- 2019 Home Opener Kick-Off Moved to 4 p.m. - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Argonauts Stories
- Three Americans Released
- Argos Trade QB Zach Collaros to Winnipeg
- Toronto Argonauts Announce Football Operations Management Changes
- Toronto Argonauts to Host Annual Canadian Armed Forces Appreciation Night on Saturday
- Argos Add Former East All-Star DB Mincy to Practice Roster