New Blue NIFL football.

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
50 Yard Fan
Site Admin

New Blue NIFL football.

Post by 50 Yard Fan » Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:49 pm

Just noticed on their site a new ball.

Won't that be hard to see against the blue sky when they play those indoor games OUTDOORS!!!!! :confused: :rolleyes:

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:28 pm

Must...resist...inappropriate...joke...

phydeaux72
Site Admin

Post by phydeaux72 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:41 pm

So they're gonna play with blueballs?

baydaddy77
Site Admin

Post by baydaddy77 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:15 pm

Now, now. Let's stop the childish behavior.

It should be obvious how they selected the new color for the football. The league simply polled the owners, I mean owner. Each of the owners, I mean owner, reviewed their financial statement for last year (taking into account the millions of dollars generated from the NIFL Network). The color selected was based on how that owner felt after their financial review. The alternate color was RED, but that was too obvious.

One final thought, if the NIFL actually pulled together the NIFL Network they could possibly have a larger viewer base than the NFL Network (which I guess is available in 7 homes). Look for CG or CS to have this put on their website.

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:42 pm

[quote=""baydaddy77""]Now, now. Let's stop the childish behavior.

It should be obvious how they selected the new color for the football. The league simply polled the owners, I mean owner. Each of the owners, I mean owner, reviewed their financial statement for last year (taking into account the millions of dollars generated from the NIFL Network). The color selected was based on how that owner felt after their financial review. The alternate color was RED, but that was too obvious.

One final thought, if the NIFL actually pulled together the NIFL Network they could possibly have a larger viewer base than the NFL Network (which I guess is available in 7 homes). Look for CG or CS to have this put on their website.[/quote]

I wonder if Time Warner will carry the NIFL Network?

BananaCat
Site Admin

Post by BananaCat » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:50 pm

[quote=""indoor fan""]I wonder if Time Warner will carry the NIFL Network?[/quote]

Nope. They're scheduled to air on Comedy Central for 15 weeks, but should only fulfill the first 5 weeks of the schedule before they get cancelled.
Indoor Football Forum .com

Indoor Football Forum
on Facebook and Twitter

Live Scores
on Twitter and Facebook

AllAces
Site Admin

Post by AllAces » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:17 pm

Wait, based on the new ball color I think I have come up with a new team name: The San Antonio Blue ba...; oh never mind.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:45 pm

It is the NIFL...they would probably be the Sanntonio Bloo Ballz.
What are you doing here?

gonzo13
Site Admin

Post by gonzo13 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:36 pm

Whats the official over/under on how many games are actually played under the NIFL banner in '08? .............I'd go with less than 1.
Just when I thought I was out....They pull me back in.

Pounder
Site Admin

Post by Pounder » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:15 am

[quote=""AllAces""]Wait, based on the new ball color I think I have come up with a new team name: The San Antonio Blue ba...; oh never mind.[/quote]

Teasers, man!

Teasers!

(Imagining a Teasers v Tasers battle, for one... see if the PA announcer quits mid 3rd quarter.)

It also has the makings for an interesting dance team, and that's no digression whatsoever.

Return to “NIFL”