Guard Moves to AIFA

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
GTDREW
Site Admin

Guard Moves to AIFA

Post by GTDREW » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:44 pm

To all of our friends both past, present and future, look out next year as the Guard will be coming to your league. Some of you will remember us from the NIFL, and others have never even heard of us. The team brings in three years of indoor experience in that league with nothing less than a .500 season. The Guard was runner-up last year and plays the Wyoming Cavs for what has been dubbed the Indoor Football Championship today, 07/14/2007.

Speaking for myself and possibly others, we hope to have some real debates on football and other issues on this thread. Enjoy the time off, but be prepared for some great football should you make the trip to F'ville.

Can't wait till next year, and possibly some good competition.

AS ALWAYS, GO GUARD!!!!!!!!

GTDREW

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:18 pm

Where's the link that says they are definately going AIFA?

I'm sure all of you will understand when I say I'll 2-3 years to see if the WIFL comes up to Asheville. I want nothing to do with AIFL, AIFA, AIFC, whatever they want to call themselves. A LOT of burned businesses and fans feel exactly the same way. Don't take it personal GT.

And congrats on your big win last weekend...good riddance NIFL...

fwp
Site Admin

Post by fwp » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:30 pm

"SignGuyDino" wrote:Where's the link that says they are definately going AIFA?

I'm sure all of you will understand when I say I'll 2-3 years to see if the WIFL comes up to Asheville. I want nothing to do with AIFL, AIFA, AIFC, whatever they want to call themselves. A LOT of burned businesses and fans feel exactly the same way. Don't take it personal GT.

And congrats on your big win last weekend...good riddance NIFL...

http://www.fayobserver.com/article?id=267411

Or you can check out the Guard's website which already has the AIFA logo prominently displayed.

http://www.fayettevilleguard.com

SignGuyDino
Site Admin

Post by SignGuyDino » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:05 pm

Cool. Thanks.

GTDREW
Site Admin

Post by GTDREW » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:55 am

Everything's fine, and I understand but did not know you guys were having/had problems with the AIFA or even had a team in Asheville. The AIFA is a better fit for F'ville right now, and they (AIFA) seem to have their stuff together, we'll see.

Go Guard!!!!

Drew.

Return to “AIF”