Stop going to practice until the following are provided.
1. Proof of insurance (Actual proof: Company name, Policy type, Contact info, and actually have it in hand)
2. An actual practice at your venue with the turf and goal posts up. (Also, a team meeting with the owner of the venue site to verify the status)
3. Paychecks, Paychecks, Paychecks. If you have already played and haven't recieved a check then stop. If they give you one, cash it first and make sure it won't bounce.
4. All the football equipment is provided and fits. Also, looks the same.
5. They lower ticket prices.
6. A copy of your contract.
Those are the main elements that have come up with. Until those are provided in hand and not promised, stop showing up. Your only hurting yourself. Tell this to everyone you know, print and pass among your teammates.
The picture says it all.
Sad, but true. When I attended the Columbia Stingers fanfest, I was surprised to see how many of the players were with the Carolina Express, a semi-pro team here in Columbia. That is not intended to be a knock on those players and/or their abililties. It doesn't mean they were bad players, just not as good as the starters. As long as they play hard, I have no problem, I was merely expecting more "name" players. That was my fault.
Also we havent been Paid for the game(s) that we played. I even called other players to find out if they had and all they could say is no. Some players that I talked to have played as many as 3 games.