The Professional Indoor Football League was created with four separate, but connected, goals. The goals, create a league that addresses the major concerns of teams, players, sponsors and fans.
Wonderful, another indoor league... when do we have enough? Granted, we could do without a couple of the existing leagues now, but at this rate, there will be more leagues than there are teams in each league.
1. No clowns. No shady figures. Yes, create a public blacklist like the ECHL does. You shaft a player or local business, you are blacklisted, period. (I can think of a few.)
2. Absolute deadlines. No arena lease in hand, no team. AT LEAST 4 months lead time.
3. PREPAID RENT. Leave NO doubts the teams start and finish the season.
4. Expansion fees INCLUDE turf, padding, uniforms, etc. Discount for transplanted teams.
5. Agree with 4 teams. You could do 12 games in a division. Of course more is better.
6. Yes, speed up the game. 3 hours is great for NFL football but in an arena with our kids it drags WAY too long.
7. Pay to play, pay more to win, like XFL.
8. People running PA and Game Ops that actually know what the hell they are doing.
I'm sure I can think of more.
Coaches/players can still walk if they haven't been paid in full.SignGuyDino wrote: 3. PREPAID RENT. Leave NO doubts the teams start and finish the season.
I don't know what this means? Each team in a four-team division plays each other 4 times?SignGuyDino wrote: 5. Agree with 4 teams. You could do 12 games in a division. Of course more is better.
Marshal! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbIlQYR1Qs LAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!