The AIF in Cape Fear

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
coachingubigr
Site Admin

The AIF in Cape Fear

Post by coachingubigr » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:43 pm

http://www.capefearheroes.com/

Morris went public today in Fayetteville. Logo reminds me of the New England Patriots.......only cheap looking.
Last edited by coachingubigr on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:47 pm

The website states three local investors bought into the team...including Coach Gunz. Head Coach/Partial Owner. Not sure how that will pan out.
Last edited by coachingubigr on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

perusix
Site Admin

Post by perusix » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:50 pm

With Coach Gunnz, you know that he is dedicated to the Team and it's success. He is and has been a positive influence with the Cape Fear Wildcats, the Fayetteville Guard and now the Cape Fear Heros. Getting the community to support this team is the Challenge. I wish them all the luck. I know that I will support them in any way that I can.

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:02 pm

I agree Coach Gunz is an upstanding guy. I remember him as an assistant and head coach during the Richmond Raiders 2010 season. Unfortunately ownership decided to go another direction in 2011, which of course put Gunz in a position to coach the Fayetteville Force.

Its not Gunz that has me worried about this franchise, its Morris and Bowman. There is no need for me to list the reasons why as they are understood by most.

Return to “AIF”