The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
jetcityoutlaws
Site Admin

Everett Destroyers To Host Press Conference On Thursday, October 30th

Post by jetcityoutlaws » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Everett Destroyers To Host Press Conference On Thursday, October 30th
10/29/08 - Indoor Football League (IFL) Everett Destroyers

•
EVERETT, WA-The Everett Destroyers professional football team of the Indoor Football League (IFL), will host a press conference on Thursday, October 30th at 11:00 AM to announce its signing of a six-year lease with 8,500-seat Comcast Arena at Everett, and to introduce the franchise's first head coach, former New Orleans Saints quarterback, John Fourcade.

The event, which is open to the public, will be held at Tailgater Joe's Sports Bar at 1805 Hewitt Avenue in Everett (425) 258-5637.

The IFL is the product of an August 1, 2008 merger between United Indoor Football (UIF) and the Intense Football League (IFL), with teams located from coast-to-coast and Alaska to Texas. Twenty-two teams will play a 14-game season beginning next March and running through July.

The Destroyers will provide food and beverages, and the public is encouraged to attend, but must be 21 and older.
UNTAIMED!!!
RAPTOR UP!!!

jetcityoutlaws
Site Admin

Post by jetcityoutlaws » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As much as it saddens me that we could not make the Snohomish County Stealth work out. I am glad to see the great fans of Everett get a team.

As a fan I'm going to support the team. As i love this game with all my hart.

To all the great men and women that worked on the Stealth for the last two years. THANK YOU!! We won this battle. ALL we ever wanted was to bring back indoor football to Everett. With out Sam Adams. Its here. Not the way we wanted it. But it is here. I want to say thank you to Brandon for all his hard work with the Stealth. I know this is a very hard time for you. As it is for me. Your hard work did the job. There is a team. You well go down in history as the greatest indoor football fan in the eyes of this fan. Great job!!

Now for Tuckman, We have not seen eye to eye. Here is your chance to prove us all wrong. I hope you do a great job. I relay do. As the futcher of this sport in Everett is now in your hands. PLEASE do not fumble. As if the Destroyers do not succeed. There might NEVER be another team here in Everett.

I hope all the Hawks and Stealth fans now can get together and show up and make this the BEST city for football in the IFL

Thanks Chris 'the JET" Nealy
UNTAIMED!!!
RAPTOR UP!!!

MSTEEPLE
Site Admin

Everett Destroyers

Post by MSTEEPLE » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:36 am

I am glad to see Everett get another indoor football team. Everett is a great city with great indoor fans and I really enjoyed my short time there. I wish them all the best with the new team except if they play the Maryland Maniacs.

Return to “IFL”