Marlyn Bryant

The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) forum
TheStandard
Site Admin

Marlyn Bryant

Post by TheStandard » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Great night for Marlyn last night in Puerto Rico

first off his Team Caguas won 93-91 in where he scored 18 points with 9 rebounds. And from what i was told by people at the game is that he wowed the crowed with heart and determination, thats what they love in the island. He keeps on putting those numbers, NBA Camp will be the next step for him.
Mean Spirited Blogger # 8
ABAish: Created By TheStandard
ABAish:Not Playing 99% of your games but you satisfy your self less than 50% Lack Of Promotion Of Your Team, Not Paying your players, Playing in a High School with non regulation lines or Half Court, Playing with Wal-Mart Uniforms, Playing with Mismatched Socks, Posting lies about your league, Posting things that are not basketball or really league related, Calling others Unethical and Immoral, Being Joe Newman.500 Charcters suck.

jbirdmontana
Site Admin

Post by jbirdmontana » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:11 am

Yeah he said it was a great game, and I guess Daddy Yankee was there. Hey can you please let me know if there is a website to watch the games. I wasn't lying when I was saying that Marlyn is a great player, I am glad that Tuckman actually listened to me and brought him back to Great Falls where he put up great numbers, which helped him in getting to play in Puerto Rico. Make sure you go and watch him play down there. Fans all over love Marlyn, he plays hard and relates to fans real well.

Return to “CBA”