Utah Saints no longer on AIFA Website

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
LandRoverUT60
Site Admin

Utah Saints no longer on AIFA Website

Post by LandRoverUT60 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:42 pm

I was browsing the AIFA website and found that the Utah Saints team link, page, and message board was no longer found on the AIFA website. In place of the Utah Saints logo, we have the AIFA logo with "TBA" on it. So I guess the Saints are done at the Olympic Oval in Kearns, and are likely headed to Orem (or somewhere else in the state, i.e., Ogden or St. George, possibly). What does everyone think is going on?

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:12 am

They folded?
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

utahstarsticketholder
Site Admin

But they....

Post by utahstarsticketholder » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 am

never mind....no money no fans no players ...no team. The Salt Lake Dream 2. Cheers, jack.
Dear Jack, We believe Joe Newman has a vision. As opposed to blogging his mission negatively why don't you offer suggestions of support and help. We did, Regards Roland Rodgers CEO BSN LLC

insane_asylum
Site Admin

Post by insane_asylum » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Wonder if M & M have approached the LDS church in Provo to help the Saints out?? :D

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:07 am

[quote=""insane_asylum""]Wonder if M & M have approached the LDS church in Provo to help the Saints out?? :D [/quote]

Maybe that's why that LDS ad keeps popping up on the OSC site.

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:46 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the field you 2009 Utah Latter Day Saints!

Return to “AIF”