Who do you think will win the UIF Championship bowl?

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
CarolinaMan365
Site Admin

Who do you think will win the UIF Championship bowl?

Post by CarolinaMan365 » Sun May 25, 2008 7:39 am

I feel that the Storms will take it again this year. Who do you think will?

lindsayh12
Site Admin

Post by lindsayh12 » Mon May 26, 2008 11:57 am

The Storm all the way. What's wrong is that if you look at everything, the Rage and poor teams could pretty much get a free ride to the championship game.

CarolinaMan365
Site Admin

true true

Post by CarolinaMan365 » Mon May 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Yeah that is true. The rage is okay and what not I'm hoping the Ice will do alot better next year. And I think Wildcats are sorry. But I'm hoping to make next yr team for the Ice so I can play against the storm that's who my cousin plays for. But I feel really strong that the storms will take it all again.

Anybody else have and opion who will take it this year. And who will be playing in the championship game

blanketman
Site Admin

Post by blanketman » Wed May 28, 2008 6:11 pm

The storm still has an outstanding team. They will win their forth uif championship.

CarolinaMan365
Site Admin

Post by CarolinaMan365 » Wed May 28, 2008 8:57 pm

That's 3 so far for the Storms nobody else has a team they think would take it all

ragefan
Site Admin

Post by ragefan » Thu May 29, 2008 12:40 am

I hope there is more of a challenge this year for the storm, the beef, i hate to say , are playing pretty good and billings is always tough. There are some teams out there who might just surprise the storm.

I hope the Rage gets everyone healthy again. They have lost 3 QB's due to injury as well as many key players. Of the players who are playing many are in different positions.They have got to get everyone back on the field if they are to have a chance. But it is always a thrill if your teams are in it...

CarolinaMan365
Site Admin

Post by CarolinaMan365 » Thu May 29, 2008 1:24 am

That's what I'm talking about someone else on here supporting their team.

The Beef are doing a good job and Billings always bring their "A" game everytime

blanketman
Site Admin

Post by blanketman » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:10 pm

Whomever wins the uif championship will probably be underdogs to the ifl representative meaning; louisiana.Louisiana seems to be very solid everywhere. However, not a true National championship if Cifl not involved. You know who I am ,thats my opinion.Whether its the Rochester,Kzoo,saginaw, or anyone that comes they should get the chance to add the 8th guy and see what happens. The compromise would be play the 8/8 football at a cifl home. The cifl team gets the home field but playing the other league rules or vice versa.
Last edited by blanketman on Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:33 pm

[quote=""blanketman""]However, not a true National championship if Cifl not involved. [/quote]
Why stop with just those leagues?
Invite the AF2 champs too.
Then the winner of all that can challenge the ArenaBowl winners.
And when that's said and done, add three more guys per side and get
prepared for mid-Feb match up vs. the Superbowl champs.

Or we can simply annoint the Rochester Raiduhs the ultimate champions
of any kind of football on this planet and save all those other sorry teams
the embarassment.

blanketman
Site Admin

Post by blanketman » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:54 pm

No, thats not the point. Your league is calling this game the National indoor Bowl Right? I can have an opinion,thats what these boards are for. i have not for a long time now come down on any league. I also didnt say the raiders. I spoke about the cifl champion. If that happens to be us , then so be it.Do I think any cifl champion,whomever, it may be would make it interesting? yes.There is no reason why you leagues are having a championship other than to see what team is better right?Do i think the sioux fall storm is great ?yes. Do i think the Louisiana team is great ? Yes. But do I also think the team that wins the cifl can play with either team ?We will never know.... right.This is not to say we are better , its saying that the cifl is on par with these leagues. If you want to have a true NATIONAL INDOOR BOWL,involve our league.
Last edited by blanketman on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “IFL”