Who's paying attention to the NBDL here?

The NBA Development League (D-League) forum
USBasket_EricE
Site Admin

Post by USBasket_EricE » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:32 am

Digging up an old thread...

Look where the fans of this league were just 2 short years ago. Hating it and hating their teams. I believe the 4 former CBA teams are what sparked this league and drew in more fans. Look where it is now... 14 teams (up from 8 in 05-06) and growing...

jjbballfan
Site Admin

Post by jjbballfan » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:59 am

Here is why I like the league..

1. Is the cities, most of them are great minor league cities ya there is Tulsa and Anaheim in which I would move tomorrow if I could because I don't consider them minor league cities and nobody watches there games but the other 12 cities are great. Ft. Wayne, Sioux Falls, Des Moines- all of these cities are growing big cities that have supported there teams great. Sioux Falls is in I think there 19th year as a franchise and is supported well by all of south dakota...

2. I like how it operates I love the assignment option, I think they need to figure out how to make signing players work a little bit easier but other then that its great.

3. Last the players, most college players aren't NBA players, because of the Dleague I get to see Jackie Manuel, David Bailey, Nik Caner Medley, Mateen Cleaves, and others. The league is thriving I just wish they would bring some franchises to some of the old CBA franchises like Omaha, Rapid City, LaCrosse, and Casper, because I think thats the type of cities the Dleague should be targeting....

Return to “D-League”