River City Coaching Changes

The Indoor Football League (IFL) forum
Grade A BEEF
Site Admin

River City Coaching Changes

Post by Grade A BEEF » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Have there been any changes in the coaching staff of the River City Rage. I heard a rumor. :confused:

OutlawFan#5
Site Admin

Post by OutlawFan#5 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:30 pm

Why don't you just say what your talking about? It's too bad we don't see you guys til the end of the season, because my prediction... the Rage will start slow this season. Rumors must be going around.

ragefan
Site Admin

Post by ragefan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:41 pm

It is about what works and what does'nt...

Also outlaws fan everyone always under estimate the Rage every season. Which does not bother the team one bit. They just go out and do their thing. This is a team that is strong and has a lot of talent coming in this year. It should be a great year to be a Rage Fan.... I know there has been a lot of changes within the ownership and front office of the rage but the team is strong as ever... They and Billings both have always had good solid owners. We can only hope that continues this year.

Best of Luck to Billings... I just hope someone new goes all the way this year.. :eek:
Last edited by ragefan on Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bruiser
Site Admin

Post by Bruiser » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:03 pm

[quote=""ragefan""]Plain and simple.. The players did not mesh well with the coach and they really liked the assist. coach. So a change was made.. [/quote]
Sure, the inmates running the asylum
is always a good sign. :roll:

OutlawFan#5
Site Admin

Post by OutlawFan#5 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Not sure who you are talking to ...I never knew there was a coaching change.....so I'm not trying to stir anything up. So who is the coach now and are they going to make an announcement.

Grade A BEEF
Site Admin

Post by Grade A BEEF » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:58 pm

RIGHT ON BRUISER.......... So Ragefan your saying the Head Coach was fired because the players liked the Assistant coach better? And if your STRONG team of ownership and front office would have made an Announcement about this there would be no need for speculation. I think this is the first of plenty chaos and mayhem you can expect out of River City this year, Firing your Head Coach before even playing a game. .................. Add me to your list of doubters as well MR. Ragefan.

ragefan
Site Admin

Post by ragefan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 pm

Not meant toward you at all Outlaw Fan.

Grade A Beef... You sound an awful lot like the beef fan who keeps getting kicked off these boards and just changes their name to get back on... :confused:

Chill out dude... I will alert the Rage front office you need to be kept in the loop on all decisions made and they need to alert the media on all actions taken from here on out.

What difference does it make at this moment in time if the Rage changed coaches and why. That is the teams decision, or wait are YOU THE FIRED COACH? Would not be the first time an angry coach come on the board to vent. Maybe that is why you have only posted 3 times. You just got fired and now want to bad mouth the Rage.
The season has not even started yet. The final teams have not even been announced. I would bet a lot of changes are still to come from many teams.

Now Beef why would you think there will be chaos coming from the Rage? Are you trying to set up some trouble between two teams owned by the same guys? I am sure the Beef has had a little chaos too... Calm down and just enjoy the coming season.

Oh and I will keep you on my list... :p
Last edited by ragefan on Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rams80
Site Admin

Post by rams80 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:02 pm

He sounds like him, but he has a different IP.

I won't stop saying I am suspicious, though....
Mean Spirited Blogger #24601

Accused of being a Cyber Terrorist by Joe Newman.

This league (NIFL) is like a frickin' cockroach. You could throw a nuclear bomb at it and it would still survive
-tony-o

So I'd rather spend a quarter of an ABA franchise to repair my car, as opposed to spending a franchise and a half to get a new car that might have some planned obsolescence that causes it to break down 5 days after the end of the warranty period.
-Chuck the Writer

ragefan
Site Admin

Post by ragefan » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:37 am

We can all rest easier ,now we know the reason the Rage changed coaches....

"Family issues"....
Last edited by ragefan on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “IFL”