ABA conference call

The American Basketball Association (ABA) forum
a1sports
Site Admin

ABA conference call

Post by a1sports » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:52 pm

MAybe 10 teams on the phone, with Larry leading the conversation about how things were not good when they went abroad.

At last count there are possibly 16 teams left in the ABA. You have to check daily as the count changes like the weather.

and good ol jojo..just talks about how great next year will be. AMAZING

TR Waters
Site Admin

Post by TR Waters » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:08 pm

a1, Do you know what would really be AMAZING next year? If YOU got a LIFE.

What dont you understand about " WE DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK"?

ABARedWhiteBlue
Site Admin

Post by ABARedWhiteBlue » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:33 pm

TR
I don't agree

I think people here do care - IF the info is verifiable and true, and not just a specious opinion or accusation.

If there indeed was a conference call, and there were only 10 teams, and Larry expressed concerns about the Singapore trip, then that is of interest here.
Proud to be "Mean-spirited blogger #10K" ;)
And we believe it is better to have critics and people who care than not to have interest at all. Joe Newman 6/30/05
I never said the ABA had the greatest numbers regarding retention of teams. OldSchoolBaller (neither did we :rolleyes: )
The ABA has tarnished minor league professional basketball throughout this country Ed Krinsky 2/15/06
We are now making some adjustments to our schedule - Joe Newman 10/9/08 in perpetuity

Paul S
Site Admin

Post by Paul S » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:34 pm

Don't listen to TR Waters, A1.

Although A1 can be over-the-top I think he is a valuble contributor to these boards.
Mean Spirited Blogger Number 14

"If games are missed, it hurts no one" ...... ABA CEO Joe Newman 2/9/09

Due to numerous threats of legal action from certain people.......all of the above is my opinion only and it should be noted that I have never invested in the ABA. It is simply one mans opinion.

tbayz1
Site Admin

Tr...

Post by tbayz1 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:02 pm

If you don't like a1, then just don't read his posts

a1 has some pretty decent sources and info
The PBL is in Buffalo! Lets Go Stampede!!

heavesrock
Site Admin

Post by heavesrock » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:48 pm

What about all those SEC filings and court cases? What happened to them? What happened to the NE ABA breaking up? Oh wait, Alex Wolff conned them into staying. Reliable? Uh huh.
Vermont Frost Heaves fan site: http://freewebs.com/frostheavesfans

Frost Heaves Forum: http://frostheaves.proboards.com

TheStandard
Site Admin

Post by TheStandard » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:58 pm

The Atlanta Vision Owner was doing such a great a$$ kissing session this conference call to joe that a few owners if they had the chance to would have loved to smack him around.

And Joe get of Doyle's you know what already. Stop hating that the PBL has now gotten Exposure through its Comissioner on TURNER SPORTS!!!!!!!!!

bwhahahahahahah
Mean Spirited Blogger # 8
ABAish: Created By TheStandard
ABAish:Not Playing 99% of your games but you satisfy your self less than 50% Lack Of Promotion Of Your Team, Not Paying your players, Playing in a High School with non regulation lines or Half Court, Playing with Wal-Mart Uniforms, Playing with Mismatched Socks, Posting lies about your league, Posting things that are not basketball or really league related, Calling others Unethical and Immoral, Being Joe Newman.500 Charcters suck.

a1sports
Site Admin

Post by a1sports » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:07 pm

Some who have posted here ( those from Vermont) might have a case of "Jock licking", You know the disease that you cant see the truth beyond your admiration for an athelete or in this case an owner ( alex).

You dont have to read what I post if it will cause you heart ache. I dont want to ruin your love affair. So please when you see...A1, just skip it and return to your room with the giant Poster of Alex and the Heaves.
The rest of us will watch for the gross atrosities this league has perpetuated on the basketball world.

PS. If you know how to use the computer, you can look up any of the numberous court cases aganist the ABA and your pal, jojo.
Dont forget to get a sharpie pen and get in line for ALex's book on his experience in the ABA... you might even get him to draw a little heart by your name when he signs it.

TheStandard
Site Admin

Post by TheStandard » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:29 pm

so true so true.

I commend Alex for running a good thing in Vermont but everything else besides that hey hes out of his mind.
ABAish:Not Playing 99% of your games but you satisfy your self less than 50% Lack Of Promotion Of Your Team, Not Paying your players, Playing in a High School with non regulation lines or Half Court, Playing with Wal-Mart Uniforms, Playing with Mismatched Socks, Posting lies about your league, Posting things that are not basketball or really league related, Calling others Unethical and Immoral, Being Joe Newman.500 Charcters suck.

TheStandard
Site Admin

Post by TheStandard » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Joes Mathematical Equation
1 Euro = 1.4659 U.S. dollars

Joe's Mathematical Equation to Future Asian teams and his Aoshen Cronies

10 000 Euros = 14 659 U.S. dollars

Return to “ABA”