X beat Minot

The Continental Basketball Association (CBA) forum
psbf
Site Admin

X beat Minot

Post by psbf » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:04 am

The Xplosion handed Minot their second loss of the season, 91-82 before one of the largest turnouts at Mellon Arena, which also included autographs after the game.
It was a low scoring game, with the X leading 18-7 after 1, although the Skyrockets took a point for halftime, with us leading. But we captured the third period and held on to win the game.
I stayed afterword for autographs from Shaun Fountain and former Pitt Panther John DeGroat, which was popular with the fans-many wearing X shirts and caps. This was the first win for the Xplosion at Mellon Arena, since they switched to the CBA. The X invited some local Basketball clubs to the game.

TheStandard
Site Admin

Post by TheStandard » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:49 am

ok how many people in total and how many paid? besides you
Mean Spirited Blogger # 8
ABAish: Created By TheStandard
ABAish:Not Playing 99% of your games but you satisfy your self less than 50% Lack Of Promotion Of Your Team, Not Paying your players, Playing in a High School with non regulation lines or Half Court, Playing with Wal-Mart Uniforms, Playing with Mismatched Socks, Posting lies about your league, Posting things that are not basketball or really league related, Calling others Unethical and Immoral, Being Joe Newman.500 Charcters suck.

psbf
Site Admin

I find it interesting

Post by psbf » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:27 am

that instead of finding a post from someone saying how happy they are that we finally pulled in a big crowd, you have to stick to specifics. The only thing that matters, to me, is that they came out!

Ken, Steelheads fan
Site Admin

Happy?!? Someone win the lottery?

Post by Ken, Steelheads fan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:52 am

[quote=""psbf""]that instead of finding a post from someone saying how happy they are that we finally pulled in a big crowd, you have to stick to specifics. The only thing that matters, to me, is that they came out![/quote]

...and what's a BIG crowd? It's all relative to the location. A big crowd for Pittsburgh may be 299 (plus YOU, 300 8) ). Open a photobucket.com account and upload a few digital pics. It's simple and free. Example:

Good crowd

Bad crowd

Let your photos do the talking for you. Besides, your photos aren't likely to be rude to others. :roll:
Last edited by Ken, Steelheads fan on Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

psbf
Site Admin

I have pictures

Post by psbf » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:44 pm

but why should I post them for you? Regardless of how big, you won't have anything good to say about it anyway. You never do.

TheStandard
Site Admin

Post by TheStandard » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:29 pm

ok they got a win hey its good. But we have gotten to see even pictures of RGV that has only one win and it was fine.

We like to see pictures since you are such a super fan that you go to all of their games.

Chuck the writer does it heck he provides pictures of every CBA team to them when they play at Albany. (Real Crowd there) and Chuck has no shame of putting pics when the plays has 300 on a night.
Mean Spirited Blogger # 8
ABAish: Created By TheStandard
ABAish:Not Playing 99% of your games but you satisfy your self less than 50% Lack Of Promotion Of Your Team, Not Paying your players, Playing in a High School with non regulation lines or Half Court, Playing with Wal-Mart Uniforms, Playing with Mismatched Socks, Posting lies about your league, Posting things that are not basketball or really league related, Calling others Unethical and Immoral, Being Joe Newman.500 Charcters suck.

CRUSADERSFAN
Site Admin

Post by CRUSADERSFAN » Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:38 pm

Well, a friend and I may be going tomorrow to see the Xplosion vs. Pats, so hopefully we'll get some pics.

psbf
Site Admin

If you are

Post by psbf » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:07 pm

coming, Crusadersfan, I'll be insulted if you don't look for me. I'll be there. And I'm trying to get my pictures up.

psbf
Site Admin

The only time

Post by psbf » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:15 pm

that I did not bring a camera to the game was Thursday's loss, when I forgot.www.fotobucket.com
This is the link for my pictures(4). Just use my username and find 'Xplosion host Minot'. There is no browser on here so I can't do anything.

heavesrock
Site Admin

Post by heavesrock » Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:00 pm

Vermont Frost Heaves fan site: http://freewebs.com/frostheavesfans

Frost Heaves Forum: http://frostheaves.proboards.com

Return to “CBA”