The NIFL Has A New Plan

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
IndoorExpert
Site Admin

The NIFL Has A New Plan

Post by IndoorExpert » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:06 pm

Yesterday, after attempting several times to reach the NIFL to see what their plans were, I finally received an email from Carolyn Shiver herself. It was the outlined plan of fictitious numbers and schemes. The new plan is to TRY and sell the organization publicly to achieve revenue goals. I for one believe that NIFL stock couldnt be given away at this point. I am curious to see who bites on this one. As stated before the league will try and have a 16 team league in 2008.

If anyone wants more detail, let me know, I will put the major points of the deal up.

GoCavs1
Site Admin

Post by GoCavs1 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:12 pm

I'm interested...

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:39 am

[quote=""IndoorExpert""]Yesterday, after attempting several times to reach the NIFL to see what their plans were, I finally received an email from Carolyn Shiver herself. It was the outlined plan of fictitious numbers and schemes. The new plan is to TRY and sell the organization publicly to achieve revenue goals. I for one believe that NIFL stock couldnt be given away at this point. I am curious to see who bites on this one. As stated before the league will try and have a 16 team league in 2008.

If anyone wants more detail, let me know, I will put the major points of the deal up.[/quote]

Last year's plan was to come up with teams and hope someone would buy them. It didn't work. I don't see this as being any better.

IndoorExpert
Site Admin

Post by IndoorExpert » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:30 pm

This one is just as funny. There will be a release on here soon.

AllAces
Site Admin

Post by AllAces » Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:19 pm

I'm in. I am interested in this newest scam.

lil jon
Site Admin

Post by lil jon » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:31 pm

Is there a new NIFL site I checked it out and its the same old crap.....I was just wanting to see the new stuff so I can get a good chuckle too

Return to “NIFL”