2008 Fayetteville Guard Season Tickets On Sale Now!!!

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
dirk diggler
Site Admin

2008 Fayetteville Guard Season Tickets On Sale Now!!!

Post by dirk diggler » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:04 pm

I just got an email from the fan club and checked it out--2008 season tickets in the new and improved league are on sale now...already got mine!!!! Enjoy Guard fans!!!

slaid
Site Admin

Post by slaid » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:02 pm

I would not call the the AIFA improved. It has the same quirks as the NIFL except the owners of the AIFA just make you think that the league is better. Just look at all the resignations of coaches and changing of ownership in the league since the season has ended. That is no coincidence. People with experience and know how are not appreciated or valued in the AIFA and that will be its downfall..

shimadajoe
Site Admin

Post by shimadajoe » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:59 am

[quote=""slaid""]I would not call the the AIFA improved. It has the same quirks as the NIFL except the owners of the AIFA just make you think that the league is better. Just look at all the resignations of coaches and changing of ownership in the league since the season has ended. That is no coincidence. People with experience and know how are not appreciated or valued in the AIFA and that will be its downfall..[/quote]

Funny how this comes from someone that worked for the AIFA twice. Revenge is not a factor to downgrade something.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:48 am

[quote=""shimadajoe""]Funny how this comes from someone that worked for the AIFA twice. Revenge is not a factor to downgrade something.[/quote]

No, but experience is a factor to be able to speak out about it.
What are you doing here?

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:49 am

For Fayetteville's fans, the AIFA is an improvement. Functionally, there's no comparison. The AIFA has living, breathing teams, and only one or two traveling semipro teams at any time.
What are you doing here?

Return to “AIF”