Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
GTDREW
Site Admin

Post by GTDREW » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:19 pm

Ragefan, then why are you posting on here, don't you belong in another folder yourself. The Rage left the league after last year's lost in the conf. finals to the Guard, so uh, can you explain?

To be honest this thread should be turned over to the SD fans so they can complain for the next year about how they got robbed and all, or how they won a league title without having to play one game past a so, so season schedule. One in which they lost to a respectable team like Wyoming, and they only beat them by 7.

Let me say this first, way to go SD, in whinning/excuse me, winning the NIFL crown. Great year and good luck in your future as a team.

See Ya,

But as always, GO GUARD!!!! and to the best in the West of the old NIFL Pacific Conf. GO CAVS!!!!!!!

guardnoize
Site Admin

Post by guardnoize » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:48 pm

[quote=""BIGPSHOCK""]We've been ready! Vales Verga!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Well ready your butts on down here then. I'll grab 7 friends and take you guys on myself and at least come CLOSE to winning.

ragefan
Site Admin

Post by ragefan » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:49 pm

I asked that because he was ripping the NIFL but yet decides to post the Guard win , which has nothing to do with the NIFL on their boards...

It seems funny that no matter what league everyones team is in they all come to the NIFL board to chit chat... That is why i said it should be named something else... It was a JOKE!!! God you guys take everything so seriously if someone says anything remotely negative about the Guard.. LIGHTEN UP DUDE.... :infun:

BIGPSHOCK
Site Admin

Post by BIGPSHOCK » Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:04 pm

[quote=""guardnoize""]Well ready your butts on down here then. I'll grab 7 friends and take you guys on myself and at least come CLOSE to winning.[/quote]

are you sure about that?
SHOCKWAVE CAN'T BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!
http//:www.sandiegoshockwave.com

guardnoize
Site Admin

Post by guardnoize » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:55 am

[quote=""BIGPSHOCK""]are you sure about that?[/quote]

If I wasn't, I would have seen you last night at the game. I already told you to keep your plane ticket to be here last night and I'd pay it...and unless you're some fat chick with silver hair on WYOMINGS bench with an Everage jersey, you proved you're scared, right?

guardnoize
Site Admin

Post by guardnoize » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:56 am

[quote=""ragefan""]I asked that because he was ripping the NIFL but yet decides to post the Guard win , which has nothing to do with the NIFL on their boards...

It seems funny that no matter what league everyones team is in they all come to the NIFL board to chit chat... That is why i said it should be named something else... It was a JOKE!!! God you guys take everything so seriously if someone says anything remotely negative about the Guard.. LIGHTEN UP DUDE.... :infun: [/quote]

Did you look at US with a straight face and tell US to lighten up????????

LOFLOFLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOL

sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:56 am

well in the more near past... We sat and watched the Drillers knock off the Cavs here in Bmt just last season 2006......

But that is neither here nor there.....

All i am trying to say is, congrats on the win and playing the dam game. But championship of what? Independent league... There was no league. But i guess that is like church league softball, i get it. The mighty Rich church that have thousands of members whips on the poor rural church that has 20 people, and then takes on the church of the deaf and blind.. over and over... and declares... We are section champs.. bring on the Other section's champs..... Which is another church that had to do the same to play games, except they split with the other team in their section.. But because the one church won by 5 runs instead of 1, They are declared section champs...... But if either of those teams played a team from a city league, they wouldnt have a chance.....

I know... What the hell is is talking about.....

Call it what you want.. If your owner wants to buy everyone involved with the team rings for a " championship" More power to you..... Show it off proudly where ever you go....

And Yes.. This is the NIFL forum.. take your independent league talk on to another section....

guardnoize
Site Admin

Post by guardnoize » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:59 am

[quote=""sportznut""]well in the more near past... We sat and watched the Drillers knock off the Cavs here in Bmt just last season 2006......

But that is neither here nor there.....

All i am trying to say is, congrats on the win and playing the dam game. But championship of what? Independent league... There was no league. But i guess that is like church league softball, i get it. The mighty Rich church that have thousands of members whips on the poor rural church that has 20 people, and then takes on the church of the deaf and blind.. over and over... and declares... We are section champs.. bring on the Other section's champs..... Which is another church that had to do the same to play games, except they split with the other team in their section.. But because the one church won by 5 runs instead of 1, They are declared section champs...... But if either of those teams played a team from a city league, they wouldnt have a chance.....

I know... What the hell is is talking about.....

Call it what you want.. If your owner wants to buy everyone involved with the team rings for a " championship" More power to you..... Show it off proudly where ever you go....

And Yes.. This is the NIFL forum.. take your independent league talk on to another section....[/quote]

LOL....awwwwwwww...is him mad at little ol us.

Dude, you were almost 3 years younger last time the Guard lost a home game--NO MATTER WHAT LEAGUE THEY PLAYED UNDER...LOLOLOL

sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:10 am

you guard guys take everything WAYYYYYYYYYYY to personal on here.......

The only thing i have been mad about this season with Indoor football had nothing to do with the guard, the cavs, SD.. etc.... Nope.. It was that we as a group were forced to endure the season that was put before us!

Who wins what or who is better then who.... who really cares.... are you getting a Ring? Cash? The satisfaction of saying that we beat the crap out of every team put in front of us, That 90% of them could'nt have beaten the best high school team in your area? It's all good... how ever you want to look at it, feel free... But please dont think that you are getting over on us, or one upping us... Because.. To let you in on alittle secret... Most of us could GIVE a Rats @ss about it after what the NIFL has put us through. And some of us just enjoy coming on and seeing just how we can get under your skin and see how much we can do it.... So thanks for giving us the satisfaction of showing that we have!

ragefan
Site Admin

Post by ragefan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:23 am

[quote=""guardnoize""]Did you look at US with a straight face and tell US to lighten up????????

LOFLOFLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOLFOL[/quote]

why yes i did, but after seeing your face on your website i must admit it is hard to keep a straight face when looking at you a grown man dressed up like a John Wayne Gacye look a like.... My god man what are you thinking going out the door like that???? You are one scary dude... :eek:

Return to “NIFL”