Playoffs

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
THOR!CRAZIES
Site Admin

Playoffs

Post by THOR!CRAZIES » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:12 pm

THUNDERBOLTS at HOME vs. CAROLINA SPEED

ANY PREDICTIONS???? You know the THOR! CRAZIES will be there and we are undefeated at home---but its the playoffs so its time to play our best football of the year!! Im predicting THUNDERBOLTS 60- SPEED-32 and we move on to play whoever in the 2nd round! A side note------good luck to marvin "Boogie" Brown who just got promoted to the TAMPA BAY STORM----he wont get a championship there this year but maybe in the future....BOOGIE!!!!
THOR! CRAZIES---#1 FANS IN THE AIFA

thorcrazies
Site Admin

Post by thorcrazies » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:36 am

Aso Pogi will move up. The throwin somoan is just too good.

"t"

eagle1
Site Admin

Post by eagle1 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm

Both predictions appear likely, the score and Pogi.

THOR!CRAZIES
Site Admin

Post by THOR!CRAZIES » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:37 pm

in the other playoff matchup im going to take TALLAHASSEE to FINALLY beat MISSISSIPPI on the road----in another close game 58-52......Tallahassee will come to lakeland to play the THUNDERBOLTS for a chance at the championship

CapnRusty
Site Admin

If The Titans make it!

Post by CapnRusty » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:02 pm

If the Titan's make it past the Mudcat's in the playoffs then maybe the guy that tore up the wall in the locker room can bring the stuff to repair it with! lol Just kidding! We have have ready taken care of it and billed the team but we know that bill won't get paid! lol along with the expensive paper towel dispenser that got torn down probably by the same guy! My prediction should Tally make it that far Bolts 68 Titans 40

TitanDrew
Site Admin

Post by TitanDrew » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:39 am

[quote=""CapnRusty""]If the Titan's make it past the Mudcat's in the playoffs then maybe the guy that tore up the wall in the locker room can bring the stuff to repair it with! lol Just kidding! We have have ready taken care of it and billed the team but we know that bill won't get paid! lol along with the expensive paper towel dispenser that got torn down probably by the same guy! My prediction should Tally make it that far Bolts 68 Titans 40[/quote]

I'm hoping that the Titans can pull it off this week in Tupelo before I jump ahead to Round 2. That said, I feel like the Titans WILL come out on top of the Mudcats, and Lakeland beating Carolina appears to be a lock (jinx?...come on home playoff game! lol), though it's definitely going to be close. IF the matchup in Round 2 is Titans/Thunderbolts (I would think it would be), just like in ancient mythology, the Titans are better than the gods themselves (i.e. ZEUS), and will roll to victory 41 - 31.

As for this week's game, Titans vs Mudcats in Tupelo, I've got to say that the Titans beat Mississippi when it counts, 52 - 48. No last minute TD followed by an INT for Mississippi or failed Onside Kick late in the game for Tally. Titans finish the season 1-2 vs the Mudcats, but unlike Mississippi, the Titans move on to the Conference Championship in Lakeland/Tallahassee.

In the Speed vs Bolts game, I've got to pick the Bolts, big, by a score of 66 - 34, sending the Speed running back to the Carolinas.

BTW, we'll replace those paper towels with some expensive Kleenex (W/ALOE!) for you to use after watching us beat you down on your own field! Ben Dougherty will be starting for us the 2nd time we come to your house, and the FAMU Connection is going to light up the scoreboard. :)
Last edited by TitanDrew on Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: needed more trash-talking :)

THOR!CRAZIES
Site Admin

Post by THOR!CRAZIES » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:25 am

doughtery is good-----it sucked that he didnt play when tallahassee came to lakeland---but ill take aso pogi over doughtery in LAKELAND if this 2nd round matchup happens-----the THOR! CRAZIES were loud in TALLAHASSEE----we are even LOUDER in lakeland----so i hope its lakeland vs tallahassee-----best of luck---im a seminole fan myself so come on tallahassee we want YOU in ROUND 2!!!

Return to “AIF”