Snohomish County Stealth.

jetcityoutlaws
Site Admin

Snohomish County Stealth.

Post by jetcityoutlaws » Sun May 20, 2007 11:11 pm

This is a new indoor team coming to Everett, WA. This is a team started by fan's that are tired of the Everett Hawks owner and froint office. They allready have a very strong owner's group.

Now they are looking for a league. They would like to go into the af2. But there is one BIG problem. The Everett Hawks need to go. We the fan's love the hawks. But we want the Hawks to go.

The new owners of the Stealth have tried to buy the Hawks at two differnt times.

Now the rumor is they are looking at the AIFI and the UIF.

Any news own these two leahues would be great. I have been looking at all there web-sites. But sometimes the fan's are the best to ask.

Thank you.
the JET
UNTAIMED!!!
RAPTOR UP!!!

jetcityoutlaws
Site Admin

Snohomish County Stealth

Post by jetcityoutlaws » Sun May 20, 2007 11:13 pm

This is a new indoor team coming to Everett, WA. This is a team started by fan's that are tired of the Everett Hawks owner and froint office. They allready have a very strong owner's group.

Now they are looking for a league. They would like to go into the af2. But there is one BIG problem. The Everett Hawks need to go. We the fan's love the hawks. But we want the Hawks to go.

The new owners of the Stealth have tried to buy the Hawks at two differnt times.

Any news own these two leahues would be great. I have been looking at all there web-sites. But sometimes the fan's are the best to ask.

Thank you.
the JET
UNTAIMED!!!
RAPTOR UP!!!

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Mon May 21, 2007 2:05 am

1. We would LOVE to get Sam Adams out of power in Everett.
2. Didn't you try to go NIFL at one point?
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

grimreaper
Site Admin

Post by grimreaper » Mon May 21, 2007 2:38 am

I believe the UIF and WIFL are the best but I agree that you need to support the Hawks who are there now....

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon May 21, 2007 3:25 am

[quote=""grimreaper""]I believe the UIF and WIFL are the best but I agree that you need to support the Hawks who are there now....[/quote]

Though I'm a pretty big fan of how the WIFL has done...I don't think Washington (D.C. or State) is in their plans for 2008.
What are you doing here?

CapnRusty
Site Admin

Post by CapnRusty » Mon May 21, 2007 1:13 pm

[quote=""jetcityoutlaws""]This is a new indoor team coming to Everett, WA. This is a team started by fan's that are tired of the Everett Hawks owner and froint office. They allready have a very strong owner's group.

Thank you.
the JET[/quote]

The only problem I see and it's a big one for the AIFA teams is that your team is way out on the left coast and most of the AIFA teams travel by bus except they would only have to make that one trip via plane but it's a long one and very costly not counting the one trip to the North Division.

Jamie
Site Admin

Post by Jamie » Mon May 21, 2007 2:01 pm

In my opinion, any teams west of the continental divide that want to be in a league other than AF2 should form their own league.

I think there are a couple semi-surviving NIFL teams in CA. Perhaps they could join up with some teams in WA, OR, ID and UT.

Otherwise, as "unfair" as it may sound, I hope none of the eastern or midwestern leagues take on your team, because they do not need the added expense of west coast travel.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon May 21, 2007 2:57 pm

The UIF could do it if they had multiple teams out that-a-way. Billings to Everett isn't any worse than Billings to Bloomington or River City.
What are you doing here?

UNLogger
Site Admin

Post by UNLogger » Tue May 29, 2007 3:28 pm

[quote=""exit322""]The UIF could do it if they had multiple teams out that-a-way. Billings to Everett isn't any worse than Billings to Bloomington or River City.[/quote]

True, but wouldn't Bloomington and River City to Everett be the problem? Having only one city within the long reach of Billings makes the travel a big issue, I would think.

UNLogger
Aaron

Return to “Indoor/Arena Football”