The truth about, CG,CS, and the NIFL

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
Magic
Site Admin

The truth about, CG,CS, and the NIFL

Post by Magic » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:39 pm

PART 1 (OF 4)

I have had it with all the lies and promises from CG and now CS. Im ticked and I want revenge for players, coaches and everybody who's being hurt by these two cronies.
First off to shed some light on this NIFL situation, this league isn't about the players, teams and providing good entertainment. This league, or should I say the new expansion (CG teams) teams are all about CG. He is such a con-artist. The league (CG and CS) hire coaches and give them the duty of starting a team with only a TEAMNAME@net. The GM/coaches arent given any money to advertise for start-up, but CG got on conference calls and literally cursed these guys out because they weren't sending any money from try-outs in directly to him.
I can vouch for a certain team/coach, where this coach was hired on and when the coach went to talk to his venue, they were going to cancel the contract because CG was lying and dodging them. This coach found a new venue, worked out all the logistics and CG went to CS and tried to take credit for finding this venue. The same coach was offered a radio and TV show for that team and CG went in behind this guys back and tried to take this guys deal for his personal use. The company told CG that the show wasn't about him, it was about that coach. Again, these new teams are all about CG.
Another thing about CG's teams....the insurance is as bogus as CG is a business man. CG dodged the insurance lady for weeks because she was owed $56,000 that wasn't paid. Another fact, yes every check that has come from CG's office has bounced. I can recall one day last month at the office in West Palm beach, the employees went into work and the electric company was there to disconnect the electricity. One of the employees had to take their money and go pay the bill, just to keep power on in CG's office. Two other times, the office phone was disconneted and his cell # also was disconnected. Please tell me how can this idiot run 16 teams when be cant pay $300 for a light bill and a cell phone #. CG always bragging on his uncle, who CG said is worth "BILLIONS", hell CG what are you worth?????
It is true, Football America gave CG's a great deal on football equipment and everything these new teams (CG teams) needed to be successful. Deal went bad when CG sent another "BOUNCED" check to these guys. Then he tried to say, I don't want to do business with people like them. Hell CG, your the one commiting the crime, as you have before. Anybody who challenge what CG says, he immediately wants them fired. Well guess what CG, I think you finally met your match in Atlanta, because I know for a fact the guy, that you tried to screw there, is much bigger than you know. I assure you, you will see the results, very very soon.
It's very funny to me that everybody from Florida, to Georgia, to Texas, to Colorado and California, don't know how to run teams but CG does and look at this past weekend of events around the league.

1. In Colorado: two teams playing on a high football field, with a field lined off by cones; kicking field goals on a post, both teams play one way; one team wearing their old college helmets (mismatched) with 27 people in the stands; and it starts to rain...WOW CG your really know what your doing

2. Port St. Lucie: one of the player hat to paint over the Katy Copperhead logo on the field with green paint and then paint over it again with a NIFL stencil bought there by CG; while setting up the field, the coach at Port St. Lucie was ( 8) pads short, CG sends them to Wal-Mart to buy air mattress and covered them with black sheets; then there was no officials for the game; on top of that, they had to stop the game 7 minutes because of a fight breaking out; come on CG is this the best you can do?

3. Atlanta: scheduled to play Columbia on Saturday, at 6p.m., you try and send them to Ohio and then turn you phone off; CG or CS couldn't be reached until the Atlanta coach texted CS that he was closing up shop in Atlanta @ 11:00 and then CS calls him @ 11:30, saying she just found out what was going on, please CS you and CG should marry each other; tried to send the team to Ohio on 2 vans and 1 SUV, yeah right, I know you got this Thoroughbreds team confused with Tri-Valley or LA; then onto of all this, CS promised this entire team 25 players, 2 trainers, 1 doctor and 4 coaches, on a conference call @ 2 a.m. that she would pay for their bus @ 9 a.m. CST when her bank opened.....at 10:30 a.m. EST no money was paid; CG called the Atlanta coach and the bus company and swore up until 1 p.m. that he was sending money; you lied again CG, the Atlanta coach turned the bus around; the Marshals cancelled the game @ 9 p.m. the Friday before, due to CG or CS not contacting them to tell them Atlanta was on the way; Atlanta's coach put CG on speaker phone in front of the whole team and staff, I let them here that CG said @ 2 p.m. on Saturday that the game in Ohio was still on.....LOL.....CG, u dumb @ss....try to lie now and there's 30 witness there in Atlanta......JUST LIKE CG DID AT MIAMI VS. NOTRE DAME (ON THE 1 YD LINE), ONCE AGAIN CG, YOU FUMBLE AND COSTING THE NIFL. WHY DOES THIS GUY ALWAYS COME UP SHORT? WELL OSC, STAY TUNED FOR THE TRUTH!!!!
Last edited by Magic on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: missed words

Tomcats
Site Admin

Post by Tomcats » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:21 pm

Not only was the schedule changed at the last minute, there was no funds given for the trip. You go to bed thinking your playing one team, then at 1:00am in the morning your on a conference call trying to figure out if you can get enough people to go to Ohio instead of South Carolina. Then after an hour on the phone the owner of the league tells you and your teammates she will pay for the bus change and she does not. You show up to leave for Ohio only to find out the game is cancelled. What a joke? We got no sleep and got screwed out of a game. When the whole time we were suppose to go to South Carolina. South Carolina lost to Ohio by 12 points and CG wanted to send Jacksonville to South Carolina instead of Ohio for a closer game. I do not know why Jacksonville was going to get blowed out either way. So, because of this CG you cost Ohio and Atlanta a game. What did Jacksonville pay you to send them to South Carolina instead of Ohio?

indoor fan
Site Admin

Post by indoor fan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:25 pm

So is Atlanta finished? One and done.

Tomcats
Site Admin

Post by Tomcats » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:11 pm

Atlanta was ready to play, 21 on the bus. The league owns Atlanta, so they have to send the money to the bus company. They never sent the money. Atlanta was ready to go after all that, however CG did not deliever for the trip.

coachld
Site Admin

Post by coachld » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:41 pm

This post is intended for players/coaches of the league owned teams. I know there are a handful of teams that have good owners and loyal fans but I hope that they now see the light and recognize that there are better options in terms of leagues.

I know there are players/coaches (league owned teams)that visit this website. I know you want to play at the next level but the NIFL is not the next level. Why not take a stand against these con-artists. If the person who started this thread is being honest...they don't even have insurance. What if you get hurt...who is going to pay the bills? Do you think CG and CS are going to be there to support you? Tell them to take a hike...stop showing up to practice/games until they get their stuff together. Chances are they will not take care of business but you could use this time to continue training....get bigger, faster, and stronger so that when the next opportunity comes knocking, you are ready! Time to take a stand fellas!
Last edited by coachld on Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AllAces
Site Admin

Post by AllAces » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:27 pm

[quote=""coachld""]This post is intended for players/coaches of the league owned teams. I know there are a handful of teams that have good owners and loyal fans but I hope that they now see the light and recognize that there are better options in terms of leagues.

I know there are players/coaches (league owned teams)that visit this website. I know you want to play at the next level but the NIFL is not the next level. Why not take a stand against these con-artists. If the person who started this thread is being honest...they don't even have insurance. What if you get hurt...who is going to pay the bills? Do you think CG and CS are going to be there to support you? Tell them to take a hike...stop showing up to practice/games until they get their stuff together. Chances are they will not take care of business but you could use this time to continue training....get bigger, faster, and stronger so that when the next opportunity comes knocking, you are ready! Time to take a stand fellas![/quote]

Agreed! But if you can't do that - AT LEAST get proof of insurance in your hand and then call the company to confirm. This "opportunity" is not worth your health, your future or bankruptcy. Please take care of yourselves and don't get taken advantage of!

Magic
Site Admin

Pt 2 of The truth about CG, CS and the NIFL

Post by Magic » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:01 pm

Pt 2

Ok guys sorry for the delay but I had business to take care of. Now where do I start?.........Ok, How may of you guys really know or have met this guy CG? On several conversations with this insane CG guy, he loves to pull the race card on all the "brothers" as he refer to the coaches in the league. CG tried to "CON" his expansion coaches by saying he's giving them a chance to own a professional team. He words were, and I quote: " these white boys don't like it cause I'm giving brothers a chance to own teams. That's why we have to stick together. I could sale all these teams to these white boys but I won't." Please tell me, what in the hell does this have to do with the NIFL? CG tried to sale the Atlanta franchise to the head coach for $750,000. The coach told him, the only value that any of his expansion teams have is what the GM/coaches have built.
Also, another update from this weekend games for those of you who don't know. The game between Tri-Valley and La Lynx was stopped because the two teams had a bench-clearing fight on the field. Why does this not surprise me? Well NIFL fans, the two teams are coached by Mike Greer and Anthony Bartley. These are CG's two "NUTS", with Bartley being the right and Greer hanging to the left or at time vice verse. That depends on who is sending in the most tryout fees and who's hanging the closes.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE, PT 2 WILL CONTINUE IN A SECOND.....I'LL BE RIGHT BACK

coachgreer
Site Admin

Post by coachgreer » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:25 pm

The Tri Valley Players and my one coach is the most important thing to me in the unfortunate soap oprea. I have 35 dedicated young football players that I am tring to give a oppertunity to get film, play in front of their families and try to move up to the next level.

My coach and myself are not doing this for Carol Shiver or Cleveland Gary, we are tring to bring the indoor game to Northen CA. and the smaller market areas. I am be no means a YES MAN to anyone. I WANT to believe in a system that works, and give my players ,coach and myself a great organization to own in the Bay Area.

All of these personal attacks on this board is uncalled for. If you want to attack NIFL, Cleveland and Carol that is one thing, But Coach I am in the same boat that you are in. I had no tickets at my last game, My field was terrible also, I handed out my gear the day before the game, Because I bought it. I bought my own practice gear , with our logo on it ,t-shirt and shorts. ( for those players that made the team, not those that could not Mr. BLINDTOTHEFACT Eric you know where I am. If you want to see me.)

So keep my name out of both of your mouths. I am just tring to run my team out here in Northern CA. That is my main goal, I know Cleveland as well as I know you COACH ,I have never meet him in person and I have never meet you in person COACH.

So about that NUTS comment, Northern California is where I am, come see me, I am not hard to find. Since you want to talk about it ,you better be about it.

billm75
Site Admin

Post by billm75 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:59 am

[quote=""coachld""]This post is intended for players/coaches of the league owned teams. I know there are a handful of teams that have good owners and loyal fans but I hope that they now see the light and recognize that there are better options in terms of leagues.

I know there are players/coaches (league owned teams)that visit this website. I know you want to play at the next level but the NIFL is not the next level. Why not take a stand against these con-artists. If the person who started this thread is being honest...they don't even have insurance. What if you get hurt...who is going to pay the bills? Do you think CG and CS are going to be there to support you? Tell them to take a hike...stop showing up to practice/games until they get their stuff together. Chances are they will not take care of business but you could use this time to continue training....get bigger, faster, and stronger so that when the next opportunity comes knocking, you are ready! Time to take a stand fellas![/quote]

I'm certainly not siding with the league here, but if the players stage what would amount to a "strike", they are also endangering the future of the sport and the game in their hometowns. I COMPLETELY AGREE that this league needs to put up or shut down when it comes to insurance and such.

I understand where the players/coaches are coming from though. This is a chance to continue playing "professional" ball. Most of their fans LOVE THEM, as the Stingers can attest too. They're not playing for the money, $200-$300? C'mon, McDonald's pays better than that and you'd be hard pressed to blow out your ACL making nuggets.

The league needs to make good on it's promises and it's contracts, or it needs to tell the teams/fans/venues that they've screwed up and it's beyond their control to repair the problems. Sell out to another league, get your $100 per team and move on. Quit endangering the lives of players, the goodwill of communities and the support of fans in towns all across this country.

I'd be willing to bet that 10 of us from this forum could pool our resources and start a league that's:

a.) MORE STABLE
b.) MORE TRUSTWORTHY
c.) MORE RELIABLE
d.) MORE HONEST
e.) BETTER MANAGED
and....
f.) MORE POSITIVELY ACCEPTED
than the current NIFL group could ever hope to achieve.

I say support your players and teams, organize some fundraising events for YOUR TEAMS/PLAYERS and to hell with this league. Let them crawl back under their rocks.
Bill

http://www.stingersnest.com
http://www.iiflfootball.com - Management-based Internet Indoor Fantasy Football Free to join!

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:02 am

Sounds like there are several people here who need to hire lawyers. CG and CS get away with these bullcookies because no one has taken them to task. When they have been put up before the judge (IFL a couple of years ago), they had to back down (and they brought the suit). It's expensive, I know. Your chance of recovering more than what you have to pay out in legal expenses is slim (CS and CG will plead poverty in court. Even with a default judgement, they will make it hard to collect.) The best case senario is what happened with the AIFL, which got sued, lost and had to jettison its CEO and reorganize as the AIFA

Return to “NIFL”