NIFL Schedule changing on the website

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
PIONEERSFAN101
Site Admin

NIFL Schedule changing on the website

Post by PIONEERSFAN101 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:09 pm

Are they trying to make it look like there were no cancelled games?

Sykotyk
Site Admin

Post by Sykotyk » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:02 pm

As much as I'd want to delve into it as some vast conspiracy, it's probably that their 'results' will simply list the final scores. Games without them don't count.

My guess is that every time there's a cancellation/postponement, the NIFL will act as if it were a schedule change, and therefore never have a game show up without a score in the results section.

It's still horrible, though.

Sykotyk
Sykotyk's Super Trip - 10,473 miles, 48 states, 16 days

ATL
Site Admin

Pioneerfan1 Stfu

Post by ATL » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:10 pm

This is to Pioneerfan1, aka Chris Carter. Dude, please shut your mouth. Your a disgrace to the football world. Your here talking negative about the NIFL, your mad because the league wanted to have no dealings with you dude. So, get over it and crawl back into your little rats den, semi-pro league and STFU.

Sykotyk
Site Admin

Post by Sykotyk » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:25 pm

ATL,

Wrong Pioneer fan. PioneersFan101 is a longstanding member of these boards and others, and is a fan of the WBS Pioneers of the AF2 based in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Great first post, ATL.

Sykotyk
Sykotyk's Super Trip - 10,473 miles, 48 states, 16 days

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:30 pm

Yeah, Cody's pretty well-versed on the boards. Probably need to do just a little more research.

ATL
Site Admin

Sykotyk Who Asked U

Post by ATL » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:07 pm

My Apology To Poineerfan101! To Sykotyk, Thank You For Pointing That Out To Me, But I Didn't Ask You What You Thought Of It. Great Or Not! To Be Honest With You Guys, I'm Not Here To Make Friends Or Joke Around With You Bs Critic Guys. I'm Here For One Purpose Only.

UNLogger
Site Admin

Post by UNLogger » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:17 pm

[quote=""ATL""]My Apology To Poineerfan101! To Sykotyk, Thank You For Pointing That Out To Me, But I Didn't Ask You What You Thought Of It. Great Or Not! To Be Honest With You Guys, I'm Not Here To Make Friends Or Joke Around With You Bs Critic Guys. I'm Here For One Purpose Only.[/quote]

Do you get paid to sound like a bitter, biased, uneducated poser? Or is it just a hobby? I love posters with less than 5 posts and tons of "inside knowledge"!

Could you possibly bring something to the table besides anger and the usual NIFL "cover up all crap and act like nothing is wrong" rhetoric? How about some actual information?

UNLogger
Aaron

PS - Let me know if you need me to define 'rhetoric' for you.

TheHulk
Site Admin

Is ATL a league rep? (conspiracy theorists ask....lol)

Post by TheHulk » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:36 pm

ATL, probably does get paid, but it's obviously not for logic or otherwise insane claims that the NIFL is the best thing ever; because the NIFL and logic don't really go together.

Again, as posted on another thread. How can a league go from the dominant indoor league in the country, just a short 5-6 years ago, to the laughing stock of sports?

TheHulk
Site Admin

Post by TheHulk » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:39 pm

Then again....who am I kidding here.....the NIFL may think he's the smartest man alive. LOL

P.S.
I'm sorry if I may have offended or otherwise besmirched ATL's name. It was unintentional. Just saying something in jest. Note to others who blast off in here about the NIFL....have a thick skin.

cRUSHer
Site Admin

Post by cRUSHer » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:49 pm

[quote=""Sykotyk""]ATL,

Wrong Pioneer fan. PioneersFan101 is a longstanding member of these boards and others, and is a fan of the WBS Pioneers of the AF2 based in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Great first post, ATL.

Sykotyk[/quote]

Well at least he got the part about "semi pro league" correct.
What I actually said was "Go I F L" ! ! !

http://goifl.com

Return to “NIFL”