Two Teams in Chicago?

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
amack93
Site Admin

Two Teams in Chicago?

Post by amack93 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 am

The fact that there would two different competitive arena football teams in the Chicago is not all that strange, but two Chicago teams in the same league. It appears that the AIF is continuing to expand in the Midwest by adding the Chicago Assassins just days after adding the Chicago Blitz. I do not say this because it a rumour or I have inside knowledge. (I live in Canada). I googled the Chicago Assassins and found a link to an Oct. 31 OSC news report that the Assassins were joining the AIF. The date made me uncertain about the validity of the store. Is it a prank or maybe or a computer glitch?

Here is that story //www.oursportscentral.com/service ... id=4699566

If it does turn out to be true that the Assassins are in AIF, I will be looking forward to watching both Chicago teams in person in Saginaw and seeing how the two teams will work in a big as city as Chicago. Hopefully the Blitz and the Assassins will come to coexist peacefully together.
Last edited by amack93 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

amack93
Site Admin

Post by amack93 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:07 am

I am so sorry to say that this is it not true. I overlooked the rather important detail of the date of when the Assassins had joined the AIF. It had in fact happened in 2013. I apologize for misleading all of you football fans.
Last edited by amack93 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: grammar

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:05 am

[quote=""amack93""]I am so sorry to say that this is it not true. I overlooked the rather important detail of the date of when the Assassins had joined the AIF. It had in fact happened in 2013. I apologize for misleading all of you football fans.[/quote]

No problems. Judging by the attendances, most people in Chicago never even knew it existed

DCAbloob
Site Admin

Post by DCAbloob » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:41 am

[quote=""nksports""]No problems. Judging by the attendances, most people in Chicago never even knew it existed[/quote]

As it turns out, the Assassins never played a game in the AIF.

DFWCC
Site Admin

Post by DFWCC » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:01 pm

[quote=""amack93""]I am so sorry to say that this is it not true. I overlooked the rather important detail of the date of when the Assassins had joined the AIF. It had in fact happened in 2013. I apologize for misleading all of you football fans.[/quote]

Good call
Big man to step up on your own.

Return to “AIF”