This is funny! From John Morris...

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
NTE
Site Admin

This is funny! From John Morris...

Post by NTE » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:59 pm

"The 2014 AIF Championship brings to an end of one of the most competitive, exciting and balanced seasons in recent memory. The AIF will continue to strengthen itself as a league and the leader in the indoor football world.

John Morris said, "Look out for the AIF and all of our teams. 2015 looks to be an outstanding season. We are looking forward to a great future."

Competative? Exciting? Balanced! LOL! Give me a break, They cancelled at least 25% of the season, Baltimore had 5 home games scheduled and I think they played 3. I was looking forward to the return of Baltimore, but I only saw one game! I had planned to go to the last 2 and they where cancelled, the season ended 2 weeks early. 2015 looking to be outstanding? So Where will Baltimore play? In a middle school gym? Seems clear they can't afford the crappy 55 year old arena. It's a joke!
Last edited by NTE on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DFWCC
Site Admin

Post by DFWCC » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:33 pm

It never ceases to amaze me.
Morris, Haynes(sp), and Terry Foster (Michigan area).

No doubt they work hard, but its at pulling
the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting fans.

Next I suppose it'll be a new game of "fut-soccer"
that'll have 3pt goals using dogs as goal keepers.

Just a can of "Dad's Dog Food" for pay will suffice.
Lower pay scale you know.

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Don't forget the craptacular management of the NIFL and the EIEIFL.

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:52 am

Did John Morris get paid? Then it was a successful AIF season in his eyes.

DatDude
Site Admin

Post by DatDude » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:17 pm

I think what they mean by successful is that they made it through the whole season and had the two top teams play in the Championship Game. I have seen the rumblings of some sort of merger and wouldn't be surprised to see one

DatDude
Site Admin

Post by DatDude » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:20 pm

[quote=""NTE""]"The 2014 AIF Championship brings to an end of one of the most competitive, exciting and balanced seasons in recent memory. The AIF will continue to strengthen itself as a league and the leader in the indoor football world.

John Morris said, "Look out for the AIF and all of our teams. 2015 looks to be an outstanding season. We are looking forward to a great future."

Competative? Exciting? Balanced! LOL! Give me a break, They cancelled at least 25% of the season, Baltimore had 5 home games scheduled and I think they played 3. I was looking forward to the return of Baltimore, but I only saw one game! I had planned to go to the last 2 and they where cancelled, the season ended 2 weeks early. 2015 looking to be outstanding? So Where will Baltimore play? In a middle school gym? Seems clear they can't afford the crappy 55 year old arena. It's a joke![/quote]

Baltimore will be strong as will Cape Fear, Rochester and dont forget about the new Buffalo franchise

DatDude
Site Admin

Post by DatDude » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:22 pm

[QUOTE=DFWCC;173667]It never ceases to amaze me.
Morris, Haynes(sp), and Terry Foster (Michigan area).

I dont see how Morris is in the same crowd as that. I have not heard of any carpet bagging by his franchises and a league (X-League) that has goofy rules

NTE
Site Admin

Post by NTE » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:05 pm

[quote=""DatDude""]Baltimore will be strong as will Cape Fear, Rochester and dont forget about the new Buffalo franchise[/quote]

Where will Baltimore play? I though they cancelled their last 2 home games because they couldn't afford to pay Baltimore Arena's rent?

VinnyTheViper
Site Admin

Post by VinnyTheViper » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:14 pm

[quote=""DatDude""]

I dont see how Morris is in the same crowd as that. I have not heard of any carpet bagging by his franchises and a league (X-League) that has goofy rules[/quote]

Really??? There are individuals associated with leagues that definitely have reputations that preceed them and they have said reputations for a reason, they have long history of questionable behavior in terms of cutting corners with franchises and leagues. Whether you are talking about Morris and the AIF, Foster and the CIFL, Haynes and the UIFL or the X-League, Hager and the SIFL, or Dittman and the LSFL, the M.O. seems to always be the same, spend as little money as possible on bait and see how many fishes you can catch with that bait. Unfortunately, most of the time, the bait catches some pretty CRAPPIE results.
Last edited by VinnyTheViper on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DFWCC
Site Admin

Post by DFWCC » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:19 am

Well said Vinny.
We understand

Return to “AIF”