Atlanta?

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
Minor League Mania
Site Admin

Atlanta?

Post by Minor League Mania » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here has any additional information on the Atlanta team? Maybe where in “Atlanta” they will play? I noticed the team was announced without a location to play or an official website. I am assuming they will not be playing at one of the two biggest arenas Phillips and Gwinnett. Maybe a convention center or something with a more manageable lease? If another a team was to come to Georgia I would like to see them go to Macon, or a return to Augusta or Rome I hate to be negative but unless there is going to be some more southern cities added this already looks like a troubled situation but that is only my opinion.

DCAbloob
Site Admin

Post by DCAbloob » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:58 pm

[quote=""Minor League Mania""]Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here has any additional information on the Atlanta team? Maybe where in “Atlanta” they will play?[/quote]

It's also possible that Atlanta could be a travel team.

Alhammer
Site Admin

Post by Alhammer » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:19 pm

[quote=""Minor League Mania""]Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here has any additional information on the Atlanta team? Maybe where in “Atlanta” they will play? I noticed the team was announced without a location to play or an official website. I am assuming they will not be playing at one of the two biggest arenas Phillips and Gwinnett. Maybe a convention center or something with a more manageable lease? If another a team was to come to Georgia I would like to see them go to Macon, or a return to Augusta or Rome I hate to be negative but unless there is going to be some more southern cities added this already looks like a troubled situation but that is only my opinion.[/quote]

They will not be playing in a arena. They are set to play in a local soccer complex. Same ole stuff. When will people learn.....

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:10 pm

[quote=""Alhammer""]They are set to play in a local soccer complex.[/quote]

lol AIF...

indoorfootballfaninga
Site Admin

Post by indoorfootballfaninga » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 am

They are going to be a travel team guy's... stupid... stupid... stupid!!!

Return to “AIF”