Bandits Move to the Lou!

The North American Hockey League (NAHL) forum
Battra
Site Admin

Bandits Move to the Lou!

Post by Battra » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:02 pm

With the demise of the Otters, we at least get the Texarkana Bandits in our hood, and that's good.

Go St. Louis Bandits!

Minor League Man
Site Admin

Post by Minor League Man » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:24 pm

Got a source?
Proud to be a veteran of these boards for the last 5 years...

Battra
Site Admin

Post by Battra » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:55 pm

But of course~~~~~

Bandits move to St. Louis!

It was also in an Arkansas paper as well.

The link to that is in my blog My Blog

killer kaminski
Site Admin

Post by killer kaminski » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:58 am

Battra wrote:With the demise of the Otters, we at least get the Texarkana Bandits in our hood, and that's good.

Go St. Louis Bandits!
Still beating the Bandit horse, huh? Why on earth would I pay more (if they keep the same pricing from Texarkana), to watch a bunch of high school kids play when I paid less for my Otters season tix (200.00 full season-5.00 a game) to watch professional hockey? I'll do without watching locally, maybe make a few road trips, and wait for our new CHL team at the FA. It's just not worth harping about a bunch of high school kids, kind of like the junior Blues (in this case, local high school kids), or watching Rascals or Grizzlies baseball (a bunch of local American Legion wannabes).

Battra
Site Admin

Post by Battra » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:25 pm

killer kaminski wrote:Still beating the Bandit horse, huh? Why on earth would I pay more (if they keep the same pricing from Texarkana), to watch a bunch of high school kids play when I paid less for my Otters season tix (200.00 full season-5.00 a game) to watch professional hockey? I'll do without watching locally, maybe make a few road trips, and wait for our new CHL team at the FA. It's just not worth harping about a bunch of high school kids, kind of like the junior Blues (in this case, local high school kids), or watching Rascals or Grizzlies baseball (a bunch of local American Legion wannabes).
I went to a Bandits game last season, the one against the Jr Blues in Chesterfield, and it was a great time. That's why I'll be going. As for the Jr Blues, it's $5 and a great time. They had a great team last year...and it was glorious to watch! Yes I'm still harping, and I'll be blowin' on this harp till the team is gone. ^_^V

As for the pricing, I'd be very surprised if it's the same as they had in Texarkana...that just seems like well...a very bad move considering the competition here.

Also...you heard CHL? I've been hearing ECHL...can only wait and see I suppose!

Return to “NAHL”