Cape Fear Heroes

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
perusix
Site Admin

Cape Fear Heroes

Post by perusix » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Does anyone know what the real status is? Will there even be a team next year? In a two team league?? Or are they going to switch to a different league?

Trish_lvs_Baltimore
Site Admin

Post by Trish_lvs_Baltimore » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:12 pm

^^not sure, but as soon as John Morris exits the picture, they should IMMEDIATELY join the PIFL..........lol
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. Founded 1908.
The First and Always The Finest

perusix
Site Admin

Post by perusix » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm

Does anyone have any idea about what might happen?

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:01 am

[quote=""perusix""]Does anyone have any idea about what might happen?[/quote]

Youve seen all the off season moves being made by the AIF. The website is current with all the happenings and they just got back from their previously advertised all star game in Cancun, Mexico. It was a success.Yeah right. None of that is true and nothing that comes from this league is true. Its all lies. Everything that was promised to AIF fans and teams was a lie. Everything on the website is a lie, 90% of things never happened. Morris should have stayed in Mexico, where he probably vacationed with league finances, when he made the time share conference deal oh I mean "all-star game". I dont think they turn people over to American authorities. No extridition. As far as Cape Fear, Jack Bowman is forever tied to John Morris and as Morris goes so does The Cape Fear Heroes. They are two peas in a pod. You will never see them in any other league that John Morris doesnt own. Sorry to say. Your screwed.
Last edited by RevolutionX on Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

perusix
Site Admin

Post by perusix » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:16 pm

As a fan of the majority of the Coaches and players, I want the team to be successful and in a good league. I do not personally know Mr. Morris, so I will not throw stones. I know Coach Gunnz and I can attest to his passion for the team as a part owner and as a coach. The product on the field was a extremely productive football team. They would fit well in the PIFL in regards the the actual team. As for the front office, I will not make any false claims.

Kicker3
Site Admin

Is There Going To be A AIF

Post by Kicker3 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:16 am

Is there going to be a AIF this season ? No new imformation or teams posted any where.

newiflfan
Site Admin

Post by newiflfan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:55 pm

[quote=""Kicker3""]Is there going to be a AIF this season ? No new imformation or teams posted any where.[/quote]

Still a long time before 2013, dude.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:33 pm

[quote=""newiflfan""]Still a long time before 2013, dude.[/quote]

In indoor football terms, you're right. But this has been part of the problem. Historically, how many of the teams announced in October or later have been complete and utter disasters? There is no lead time given these teams to properly sell their product to fans and sponsors. Teams are announced in October or later every year. And every year we see them crash and burn.
Last edited by preeths on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed typo

Kicker3
Site Admin

Post by Kicker3 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Preeths you are absolutely right. All the other leagues have announced their expansion and schedules. It looks like there will be 3 privately owned teams and the rest owned by the league. Same old story with this league. Thats why you don't see any new teams coming into the league.very messed up league. Feel sorry for the teams that are privately owned ,owners are going to take a real beating.

newiflfan
Site Admin

Post by newiflfan » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 pm

[quote=""preeths""]In indoor football teams, you're right. But this has been part of the problem. Historically, how many of the teams announced in October or later have been complete and utter disasters? There is no lead time given these teams to properly sell their product to fans and sponsors. Teams are announced in October or later every year. And every year we see them crash and burn.[/quote]

Completely true in every point. Thought process behind my comment was just that, especially in this "league" it's quite early to wonder what will happen with the 2013 season-- I assume everything will be last-minute with the AIF, supposing there even is an AIF 2013.

Return to “AIF”