Cancun vacation / all star game

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
RevolutionX
Site Admin

Cancun vacation / all star game

Post by RevolutionX » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:47 am

Has the aif played their all inclusive time share sales promotion in Cancun Mexico which is also advertised as their all star game. It was promoted on their website as being played in the summer 2012 but a date was never given for the game. I imagine most of the players , if any were to be selected , would be Harrisburg and cape fear. Since their practically the only teams left in the aif. Maybe the players that helped perpetrate the fraudulent California eagles championship game team would be rewarded with a vacation. I think this will be just another fraud perpetrated by Morris and bowman. They should get all star status as con men, that is the only thing either one is good at, lying and coning. People out of their money

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:57 am

All-Star Game in Cancun?
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
Don't make me laugh. Oh, you just did.
(Actually the player's expenses will be paid when they carry the contraband back over the border).

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 am

[quote=""nksports""]All-Star Game in Cancun?
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA
Don't make me laugh. Oh, you just did.
(Actually the player's expenses will be paid when they carry the contraband back over the border).[/quote]

He does need finances if he wants to have a 2013 season. Wouldn't put it by him. Or he'll just use roc city entry fee. The contraband more fitting for John Morris business.

scblackjack
Site Admin

Correction

Post by scblackjack » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 pm

The Lynx was still together......we have not faltered in any way

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 pm

[quote=""scblackjack""]The Lynx was still together......we have not faltered in any way[/quote]

Lynx played 3 games last season, wouldnt exactly say you were part of the AIF and if you planned on it, who is in the west conference besides the LYNX, hope you are able to field a team, but the AIF is garbage. No way in hell it will ever improve becausde of who runs it. The only thing ever posted on their site is Harrisburg, Cape Fear and Concord. Everyone else except for macon is non existant. Oh, all three have major John Morris ties, understand.If the Lynx were able to play in 2013, a full schedule, youll have no opponents or Morris will perpetrate another fraud as this season.LV is a town built on bets, well if you bet on a successful AIF, youll loose your shirt.
Last edited by RevolutionX on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

scblackjack
Site Admin

Lynx

Post by scblackjack » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:13 pm

The only reason why the Lynx played 3 games was due to the other teams not taking care of business. The Lynx was playoff eligible and will be playing for 2013. There will be more from the west coast. I personally don't care about all the hate, my main concern is my team. So if you can't say anything positive about my Lynx then keep our name out of your conversation. We are looking to just play ball.

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

[quote=""scblackjack""]The only reason why the Lynx played 3 games was due to the other teams not taking care of business. The Lynx was playoff eligible and will be playing for 2013. There will be more from the west coast. I personally don't care about all the hate, my main concern is my team. So if you can't say anything positive about my Lynx then keep our name out of your conversation. We are looking to just play ball.[/quote]

Thats what any team wants, but your organization was victim of the AIF B.S. No disrespect just using the LYNX as an example. How many teams in the 2012 AIF didnt play a full schedule. How many teams you think are going to be out west.Look what happened in 2011 when the John Morris owned AIFA tried a west conference. Never played a down. Look what happened in 2012 and if you think it will be any different in 2013, got to say odds are against. you. I hope you are able to play a FULL schedule, but you just have to look at the 2012 standings and schedule to see this league is a joke. It may be the only game in town so you have to accept what it is, but that isnt saying much. The AIF will never be what you had hoped for or you were told it will be, and the reason is John Morris and the rest of the league administration. Just hope you wont be taken for a ride and left hanging, seems that happened to you already. I wish there was a team in my area, but their will never be because of one reason, Johnny Boy. The question is where will you be when this thing implodes. Seems all the lies and deciet comming from this league, teamssuch as yours always seem to get f'd over in the end. Good luck in 2013, where ever you are able to play.
Last edited by RevolutionX on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scblackjack
Site Admin

Lynx......

Post by scblackjack » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:18 am

For the record, if the individual team owners can't pay their bills, that falls on the team mot the league owners. Prime example, The Reno Barons, the Az Outlaws and the Stockton Eagles. Don't pay bills, team folds. Thats in any league

[quote=""RevolutionX""]Thats what any team wants, but your organization was victim of the AIF B.S. No disrespect just using the LYNX as an example. How many teams in the 2012 AIF didnt play a full schedule. How many teams you think are going to be out west.Look what happened in 2011 when the John Morris owned AIFA tried a west conference. Never played a down. Look what happened in 2012 and if you think it will be any different in 2013, got to say odds are against. you. I hope you are able to play a FULL schedule, but you just have to look at the 2012 standings and schedule to see this league is a joke. It may be the only game in town so you have to accept what it is, but that isnt saying much. The AIF will never be what you had hoped for or you were told it will be, and the reason is John Morris and the rest of the league administration. Just hope you wont be taken for a ride and left hanging, seems that happened to you already. I wish there was a team in my area, but their will never be because of one reason, Johnny Boy. The question is where will you be when this thing implodes. Seems all the lies and deciet comming from this league, teamssuch as yours always seem to get f'd over in the end. Good luck in 2013, where ever you are able to play.[/quote]

robster2001
Site Admin

Post by robster2001 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:05 am

[quote=""scblackjack""]For the record, if the individual team owners can't pay their bills, that falls on the team mot the league owners. Prime example, The Reno Barons, the Az Outlaws and the Stockton Eagles. Don't pay bills, team folds. Thats in any league
[/quote]

Yes and no. In most cases, taking a few days to do due diligence on prospective team owners would keep undercapitalized teams from taking the field, thus avoiding in-season team collapses. The AIF has shown no signs of doing anything of the sort, so they are responsible to the extent that it was pretty much obvious that the teams weren't going to make it.

Of course, it's also on the owners whose dreams (or schemes) were far bigger than their bank balances...

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:23 pm

I would have to say fault lies with both the league and the teams. The league, which is responsible for bringing in financially stable organizations for the credibility of the league. The AIf used "associate" teams and filler teams just so some teams could have a scedule, which most teams didnt even play a full compliment of games. This is absolutely the leagues responsibility to do their homework on prospective teams and not just accept anyone who says I want to play. They need financials,proof of insurance, arena lease agreements, proof teams will be able to make payments and survive and not have what happened this year in the AIF. Teams are responsible to provide financials, proof of insurance to the league, proof of a safe acceptable playing surface. otherwise any tom dick and harry can start a team, or league. Hell, I would love to see a team back in NJ, but knowing what it takes to run a team, you need major money, even on this level and too many people get involved with no money or as a hobby. Again, its the leagues responsibilty to weed these out. How many other leagues had a schedule like the AIF, this many teams fail during the season. You had a replacement team play in the "championship", really. Where does the fault truly lie. Starts at the top.
Last edited by RevolutionX on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “AIF”