Lightning Strikes Again!

The American Basketball Association (ABA) forum
LR Lightning
Site Admin

Post by LR Lightning » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:54 pm

@sam hill All you have to type is yes or no.Are you with a team? obviously not
Are you with any team in any league? Apparently not.If so, you would have answered the simple question or at least said what league as you were bashing the aba.

This is about making a difference regardless of what league a team plays in.
What can you do to make a team,organization,community better? Im not trying to fix the league,so stop beating a dead horse.

Your ignorance is boring.You never answered a simple yes or no question and to top it off you call me an idiot? How old are you and do you have any mental issues that require medication? If you are of age and you are mentally competent, then act like it.If not,then dont be contacting grownups over the internet.

Either way, I think when others read these past few threads,they will disagree with you on who's the idiot.

This is all about the Little Rock Lightning.....DEAL WITH IT!!!
Go Lightning!

newiflfan
Site Admin

Post by newiflfan » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

[quote=""LR Lightning""]

Im not posting community events or promoting team tryouts or selling tickets.Like I said before I am a fan on this board and I am logging the progress of the team.They are doing good on the court and in the front office.Doesnt everyone expect them to fail? Cant I talk about the good things happening? Technically,anything posted about the team, represents the team.[/quote]

You make your employment by the team made quite clear, therefore, whether you like it or not, whether your boss knows of it or not, your posts are officially representing your team.

I never said boo about your team, never said you aren't allowed to post things about your team. Was merely pointing out that it is not possible to post "just as a fan" once you have outed yourself as a paid employee of a team.

Sam Hill
Site Admin

Post by Sam Hill » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 pm

[quote=""LR Lightning""]@sam hill All you have to type is yes or no.Are you with a team? obviously not
Are you with any team in any league? Apparently not.If so, you would have answered the simple question or at least said what league as you were bashing the aba.

This is about making a difference regardless of what league a team plays in.
What can you do to make a team,organization,community better? Im not trying to fix the league,so stop beating a dead horse.

Your ignorance is boring.You never answered a simple yes or no question and to top it off you call me an idiot? How old are you and do you have any mental issues that require medication? If you are of age and you are mentally competent, then act like it.If not,then dont be contacting grownups over the internet.

Either way, I think when others read these past few threads,they will disagree with you on who's the idiot.

This is all about the Little Rock Lightning.....DEAL WITH IT!!!
Go Lightning![/quote]

I don't think anyone is under any misconceptions about who the idiot is. When you get a firm grasp of written English, perhaps that perception will begin to change. Don't pick fights with people with more experience and more intelligence than you, that would be my advice to you. Lest people think their stereotypes about people from Arkansas have merit.

Now, since you obviously can't handle big words and don't have the ability to grasp the meaning in what people write, I'll spell it out for you: No, I do not work for an ABA team. No, I do not work for any minor league basketball team or league.

Clear enough? Got your answer now? Good. Now go outside and play.
Old enough to remember when bashing the ABA was fun.

LR Lightning
Site Admin

Post by LR Lightning » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm

[quote=""newiflfan""]You make your employment by the team made quite clear, therefore, whether you like it or not, whether your boss knows of it or not, your posts are officially representing your team.

I never said boo about your team, never said you aren't allowed to post things about your team. Was merely pointing out that it is not possible to post "just as a fan" once you have outed yourself as a paid employee of a team.[/quote]

So what? its good stuff I post and im sure he would commend me for standing by my words and posting the progress of the team.
Outed myself? I havent pretended to just be a fan.I made it clear when I was asked if I was involved,yes I am with the team and this what I do,BUT I wont get on here trying to sell tickets or promote any prize contest,just reporting the progress of the team. Some people get on forums and pretend to be fans,but they never reveal who they really are and what role they really have with a team.So, when an owner or gm starts pretending to just be a fan and never reveal that they work with a team,then out that person.Outed myself,ooooo a conspiracy.

LR Lightning
Site Admin

Post by LR Lightning » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm

[quote=""Sam Hill""]I don't think anyone is under any misconceptions about who the idiot is. When you get a firm grasp of written English, perhaps that perception will begin to change. Don't pick fights with people with more experience and more intelligence than you, that would be my advice to you. Lest people think their stereotypes about people from Arkansas have merit.

Now, since you obviously can't handle big words and don't have the ability to grasp the meaning in what people write, I'll spell it out for you: No, I do not work for an ABA team. No, I do not work for any minor league basketball team or league.

Clear enough? Got your answer now? Good. Now go outside and play.[/quote]

Im not from Arkansas, I just live here.Do you have a degree in english?It took you trying to tell me your feelings about the ABA just to answer a simple yes or no?Why arent you involved with your local team? your new nickname is TWEAKER SAM. Now go outside and get a life.You dont have to follow the Lightning.

LR Lightning
Site Admin

Post by LR Lightning » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm

[quote=""Sam Hill""]I don't think anyone is under any misconceptions about who the idiot is. When you get a firm grasp of written English, perhaps that perception will begin to change. Don't pick fights with people with more experience and more intelligence than you, that would be my advice to you. Lest people think their stereotypes about people from Arkansas have merit.

Clear enough? Got your answer now? Good. Now go outside and play.[/quote]
I get it! You live in Denver and you've been hanging out on federal and colfax.
All of a sudden you are an intellectual gangster on the internet.Did your latte from starbucks give you confidence to star your day?

Im not from Arkansas, I just live here.Do you have a degree in english?It took you trying to tell me your feelings about the ABA just to answer a simple yes or no? You cant understand simple yes or no? no child left behind pushed you through the system? Did you attend GW? Lincoln?East?

Why arent you involved with your local team? your new nickname is TWEAKER SAM. Now go outside and get a life.Going to Dave and Busters doesnt count.Go out and mingle. You dont have to follow the Lightning.
Go Lightning!

LightningMan
Site Admin

Post by LightningMan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 am

[quote=""LR Lightning""]Some people get on forums and pretend to be fans, but they never reveal who they really are and what role they really have with a team.[/quote]
Do you have any evidence of this?

LightningMan
Site Admin

Post by LightningMan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 am

[quote=""LR Lightning""]I get it! You live in Denver and you've been hanging out on federal and colfax.
All of a sudden you are an intellectual gangster on the internet.Did your latte from starbucks give you confidence to star your day?

Im not from Arkansas, I just live here.Do you have a degree in english?It took you trying to tell me your feelings about the ABA just to answer a simple yes or no? You cant understand simple yes or no? no child left behind pushed you through the system? Did you attend GW? Lincoln?East?

Why arent you involved with your local team? your new nickname is TWEAKER SAM. Now go outside and get a life.Going to Dave and Busters doesnt count.Go out and mingle. You dont have to follow the Lightning.
Go Lightning![/quote]
I have a degree in English. Learn how to type, spell, and punctuate and leave Sam alone.

The Sweeper
Site Admin

Post by The Sweeper » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:31 am

[quote=""LR Lightning""]So what? its good stuff I post and im sure he would commend me for standing by my words and posting the progress of the team.
Outed myself? I havent pretended to just be a fan.I made it clear when I was asked if I was involved,yes I am with the team and this what I do,BUT I wont get on here trying to sell tickets or promote any prize contest,just reporting the progress of the team. Some people get on forums and pretend to be fans,but they never reveal who they really are and what role they really have with a team.So, when an owner or gm starts pretending to just be a fan and never reveal that they work with a team,then out that person.Outed myself,ooooo a conspiracy.[/quote]

I tell you what. I don't pretend to be a fan, I AM a fan. And I can just about guarantee you that the regular folks here know who I am. You can go ahead and search the forum for a pic I had taken with Tom Chichester, the head ABA official.
Mean Spirited Blogger #37

Honored to have been the 13th player for the Vermont Frost Heaves game on 2-16-07 against the Maryland Nighthawks.

The ABA is the basketball equivalent of Amp'd Mobile.

LR Lightning
Site Admin

Post by LR Lightning » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 am

And the Lightning strike again! Final score Little Rock 168 Conway 144.
The Lightning were leading at the half by 15.The Cyclones narrowed the gap 110-100 midway thru the 3rd.That's as close as they would get.The lightning held Ryan Barnes to just 17.The last time they played the Lightning in Little Rock,he made all 3's and free throws and finished with 49!Good job guys! We are now 12-6 on the season.Tomorrow,the Dallas Impact comes to town! I predict a 50 point blowout.
Go Lightning!

Return to “ABA”