Not the real Phantoms in Fayetteville

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
goguard88
Site Admin

Post by goguard88 » Tue May 30, 2006 10:42 pm

You mind telling me what you were smoking when you made that last statement? Must be some pretty stong stuff.

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Tue May 30, 2006 10:47 pm

phantom fan031 wrote:considering I don't count fayettevilles team as a real NIFL TEAM as well that shows what you know and I live in fayetteville. But Fayetteville has refs like most of the other teams they make really bad calls to make there team look good.

You say you live in Fayetteville, yet your nick is phantom fan031 and you take a cheap shot at the Guard? I don't think so unless you happen to be related to someone from the Phantoms.

outlaw1
Site Admin

It's been a while.........but it's a must.

Post by outlaw1 » Wed May 31, 2006 12:22 pm

Hey guys and gals....I'm back. Could not help myself. I've been quiet lately. Did not want to see what was being posted after another " " easy win turned loss. Would it be wrong if I wished the Florida PA announcer to choke on the mic? Sorry, had to go there. Talking about lack of professionalism!! Anyway, I did not come in today to banter about that goof.....It's another goof that requires my attention. So here we go. How could the " Owner " of a professional football team, that has now folded, never had a venue to play, never had a surface to put in that unaquired venue, bounced checks from here to Guam,(players confirmed that one as they've been trying to find other teams to play for), curses at people in forums, screams at fans and players like a goon at the games, and provides no transportation to those replacements to travel, and as if we need any more, looking like a possbile rip off of a logo, come in to this forum and attempt to defend himself? (Sorry, that was an incredibly long run-on sentence.) Wow!!! Now that takes the reproductive organs of a buffalo, and the brains of a chick pea. Bottom line. You're out, you lose, be gone, hasta luego,sayonara, and good riddance. Consider us the chemo and you the cancer. Take a bow, tip your hat, and walk off with what little dignity you have left, 'cause no one will be asking for an encore. Shhhh!! Did you hear that? That was the judge dropping the gavel. CASE CLOSED!!! Try the WNBA.......And, to those teams who are still hanging in there, congrats and good luck as the playoffs near. Go Osceola...
Last edited by outlaw1 on Wed May 31, 2006 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PIONEERSFAN101
Site Admin

Post by PIONEERSFAN101 » Wed May 31, 2006 4:52 pm

Amen Outlaw1.

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Wed May 31, 2006 8:24 pm

Well maybe after the clown learns to speak better he/she will be able to find you in the stands
GO FORCE and ICE

kristin411
Site Admin

Post by kristin411 » Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:40 am

phantom1 wrote:
If the leauge took over this team why is there nothing on the website in reference to this take over? Because its another front to this mickey mouse BS!!! We had enough and we cut our loses. Bad guy?no way. ,,,,

,,,, I will tell you the The phantoms ended its season last Monday. The league never contacted ownership to take the team over and finish the season.

So if the Phantoms have ended their season why are players now not being allowed to sign on with other teams now? Mike Lind has now refused to release players from their contracts so that they can move on from this whole fiasco. How can the players can be held to any original contract with the phantoms?? Just doesn't seem right to me. Wouldn't the Phantoms and or the NIFL be in default of contract by not even providing a home venue or paying players?? Someone help me understand this please!

herb1
Site Admin

Yes you are right total default

Post by herb1 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:57 pm

Yes the NIFL and MM are making strange bedfellows and the Bed is getting ready to burn I think lol

kristin411
Site Admin

burning bed

Post by kristin411 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:18 am

herb1 wrote:Yes the NIFL and MM are making strange bedfellows and the Bed is getting ready to burn I think lol
I'll strike the match,,,, LOL

#1 Guard Fan
Site Admin

Post by #1 Guard Fan » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:33 pm

Look out for the firey redhead.......
GO FORCE and ICE

kristin411
Site Admin

"Firey redhead"

Post by kristin411 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:24 pm

LOL,,, He (ML) has no idea what he is about to come up against. I can not wait for the fireworks to begin. I for one will have front row seats. The s*** is about to hit th proverbial fan..
Latest rumor now is that Mike Lind has "payed off" the Frenzy NOT TO PLAY Palm Beach this coming week. Funny how he can pay another teams players but not his own... Just one more nail in his coffin..

Return to “NIFL”