Cancun all star game

The American Indoor Football (AIF) forum
RevolutionX
Site Admin

Cancun all star game

Post by RevolutionX » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Something doesn't seem right with this all star game being played in Cancun, Mexico. Each player will receive an all inclusive paid vacation for five days to a five star hotel resort. This includes airfare? Your talking like a grand to two thousand per player , coach and one family member or is it only the player or coach. Now your talking minimum 20-25 people. 25-50 thousand dollars. Where does this money come from. Add transporting the field, dashes, goal posts, are there hockey arenas in Cancun. Something doesn't add up. Only time I ever heard of "free vacations" is when someone is trying to sell timeshares. This is probably how Morris is playing this game. Everyone has to sit through a seminar. I really don't think some company is going to donate 100,000 to a minor league indoor league for vacations without Morris getting something out of it. Where is the game going to be played? My guess outdoors and how is that promoting indoor football. This all sounds good but why isn't this company on the aif website as a league sponsor. They are on the reapers site. This is just an observation, but something doesn't add up here. Can anyone shed insight or is this another scam perpetrated by Morris and crew.
Last edited by RevolutionX on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exit322
Site Admin

Post by exit322 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:57 pm

They'll get the exclusive all expenses paid vacation if they pay for it. Otherwise, they can either show up to the game on their dime or not be at the AIF ASG.
What are you doing here?

nksports
Site Admin

Post by nksports » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:13 am

I don't know if it's still around, but there used to be a league in Mexico that was playing indoor rules at bullfighting rings and whatever other venues they could find.

Return to “AIF”