The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 pm

how far is beaumont from Houston?
Former Hall Monitor
Mrs. Brown's 4th Grade Class, Faulkner Elementary
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 1974-75
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"
"There's a sucker born every minute" -- PT Barnum

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:55 pm

[quote=""Gusher""]Dang Dan I was in Houston Saturday and Sunday I had know idea you were in our neck of the woods. So if you are here who is house sitting for Tuff? :) [/quote]

Ya mudda's sitting for Tuff.
Former Hall Monitor
"I Have More Important Things To Occupy My Time That What's Being Said On Message Boards -- OSC Founder Paul Reeths"

Gusher
Site Admin

Post by Gusher » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Depending on where you got to go and what time of the day about 1 1/2 hours. Beaumont to Katy takes 2 unless Nut is driving with his top down. He gets a lot of rubber necking. :)

daytonadan
Site Admin

Post by daytonadan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:10 pm

well, it would have been good to see y'all again. We play Houston Baptist at 7 CST if you do wanna road trip...
Former Hall Monitor

sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Guess i should drop by more. I am a week late, i will be in houston today getting my daughter to the airport.

I would have driven over Dan. Sorry i missed out
Changes.... they are a coming......

sportznut
Site Admin

Post by sportznut » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:04 pm

I saw where TH was offered Money for the SIFL and he did not take it.

I wished he would have taken it, atleast 3500 dollars that the SIFL still owes me from my last season, 2010. that was ALL i was worried about but apparently that was not even a consideration in the sell off of the SIFL, to get enough to pay off the past debts he incurred and put it to bed........

Dec 1st is coming fast. That was the last deadline to finish paying me out, from TH himself. Glad i wasnt counting on getting this cause i surely do not see it happening. So much for as God is my witness i will have you paid by Dec 1!
Changes.... they are a coming......

coachingubigr
Site Admin

Post by coachingubigr » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:20 pm

[quote=""sportznut""]I saw where TH was offered Money for the SIFL and he did not take it.

I wished he would have taken it, atleast 3500 dollars that the SIFL still owes me from my last season, 2010. that was ALL i was worried about but apparently that was not even a consideration in the sell off of the SIFL, to get enough to pay off the past debts he incurred and put it to bed........

Dec 1st is coming fast. That was the last deadline to finish paying me out, from TH himself. Glad i wasnt counting on getting this cause i surely do not see it happening. So much for as God is my witness i will have you paid by Dec 1![/quote]

Can't say I'm really surprised by this post.

kadafi69
Site Admin

Rip sifl

Post by kadafi69 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:03 pm

this is without a doubt one of the most entertaining threads i have read in a long time! long live the SIFL!! bahahah...that ghost is gonna haunt for a while

http://www.thedailysportsbuzz.com
Last edited by kadafi69 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “SIFL”