ronaldoswalt
Site Admin

good luck jerry

Post by ronaldoswalt » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:44 am

good luck email me if you need anything

yellowpages
Site Admin

Post by yellowpages » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:37 am

He wants your team Katy as well as Beaumont. If the Swashbucklers, San Angelo, Odessa and Corpus wants to join the party...more power to them! :D

goguard88
Site Admin

Post by goguard88 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:10 am

Wow... this is awesome. I'd love to see the Guard in this league. Hope everything works out, Jerry. :)

yellowpages
Site Admin

Post by yellowpages » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:46 am

I'm pretty sure the Guard will be welcomed. Get five other solid teams in that region who want to be a part of the league and it's a done deal.

outside source
Site Admin

Post by outside source » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:47 am

We don't want any team, we put out there what we are about, what we want to accomplish and if teams want that, fine, if they don't then they don't.

If can get only half the support we've been working on and some of that support working on us, I think some might be amazed at what will be in store for this league.

I see some of the stuff that is coming to us in the way of interest and wonder why aren't they looking at more established leagues. Until today we have been in the closet using just a few contacts to get the word out, so much of this doesn't make allot of sense, but its all good.

In all, it just tells me we're on the right track, but still no guarentee of success.

yellowpages
Site Admin

Post by yellowpages » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:54 am

I'm all for it. Tired of the garbage and would like some substance. Hopefully, the PIFL will be the answer for a lot of solid teams out there. Keep it going and stay focused on your goals and objectives. Don't compromise for anyone.

outside source
Site Admin

Post by outside source » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:23 am

We have goals. I believe as does my partner they are the right goals. We belive our motivation for creating something better is the right motivation. There is always room for compromise providing it doesn't delute the finished product.

One thing I won't do is sit here and promise something we don't know will succeed. We are optimistic, but too many have promised before and failed to deliver. If we make it, great, if we don't, atleast we didn't promise we would.

But if it succeeds I will promise the product will be the best we can provide for owners, sponsors, players and fans. Those 4 are our focus, not just one or two, but all 4.

yellowpages
Site Admin

Post by yellowpages » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:26 am

It's refreshing to see some honestly. I hope you guys make it work. If you are what you say you are, I don't see why teams don't at least consider this league as an alternative.

outside source
Site Admin

Post by outside source » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:00 am

We have interest, quite a bit actually. We expect more, lots more, but we do have a process and all teams, no matter how established or proven they may be will have to go through it. I don't like problems, have dealt with them far too long.

Sykotyk
Site Admin

Post by Sykotyk » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:54 pm

I'm very much looking forward to this league and how it will work. Hopefully all the well run teams of the NIFL can bolt, and finally let that league die.

Sykotyk

Return to “NIFL”