Stolen Equipment being used in Fayetteville

The National Indoor Football League (NIFL) forum
phantom1
Site Admin

Stolen Equipment being used in Fayetteville

Post by phantom1 » Sat May 27, 2006 10:50 pm

My equipment that has been stolen from Florida is being used in Fayetteville tonight. The Phantoms have ended the 2006 season last after returning from Fayetteville last Monday. The NIFL and the Fayetteville guard instructed Avian Brown formely the GM of the phantoms to take the equipment and use it in tonights game. Mr. Brown was asked by the Fayetteville newspaper why is the phantoms equipment in Fayetteville and his response was " Carolyn told me to do it" . The bottom line is the NIFL does not own this equipment Mike Lind does. This equipment is stolen piont blank. The name Palm Beach Phantoms is owned by Image Sports Management, Inc. This team that is in Fayetteville tonight is not the Phantoms. We will file lawsuits Tuesday against all who is involved including the Fayetteville Guard and the NIFL.

fwp
Site Admin

Post by fwp » Sat May 27, 2006 11:14 pm

I thought you were going to play your game in Fayetteville this week?

Doesn't sound like you're living up to your obligations.

It's well known how screwed up things are across the league this year, and it looks like your appearance of trying to make the best of a bad situation was just a sham that you were trying to push on us.

With all that's screwed up, I'm glad the good fans in Fayetteville are getting a well deserved game.

MarshalsFAN80
Site Admin

Jersey

Post by MarshalsFAN80 » Sun May 28, 2006 3:43 am

phantom1 wrote:My equipment that has been stolen from Florida is being used in Fayetteville tonight. The Phantoms have ended the 2006 season last after returning from Fayetteville last Monday. The NIFL and the Fayetteville guard instructed Avian Brown formely the GM of the phantoms to take the equipment and use it in tonights game. Mr. Brown was asked by the Fayetteville newspaper why is the phantoms equipment in Fayetteville and his response was " Carolyn told me to do it" . The bottom line is the NIFL does not own this equipment Mike Lind does. This equipment is stolen piont blank. The name Palm Beach Phantoms is owned by Image Sports Management, Inc. This team that is in Fayetteville tonight is not the Phantoms. We will file lawsuits Tuesday against all who is involved including the Fayetteville Guard and the NIFL.
Maybe this explains why i never got my promised Palm Beach Phantoms Jersey from Mr. Lind :(

Piehole 1
Site Admin

Post by Piehole 1 » Sun May 28, 2006 3:46 am

It looks like things are about to get very interesting. This will be quite a developing event and one that won't be in the least bit boring. This will be more more entertaining than the debacle tonight at the Crown Coliseum.

nksports
Site Admin

Sorry, but it had to be said

Post by nksports » Sun May 28, 2006 5:16 am

He probably needed the equipment back to give to the repo men ala Cincy last year.

kbobbitt
Site Admin

Loser

Post by kbobbitt » Mon May 29, 2006 6:38 pm

You are such a loser. You don't know my brother and it sounds like you aren't the type of person that he would want to be associated with. It is bad what jealousy does to a person. My brother can afford anything he wants to have apparently you've you never work for what you've got. it has always been given to you. My brother has earned everything he has and it doesn't belong to anyone else, but him. Don't be a hater, be a real supporter, not a phony or a loser.

HIS SISTER
One of many his real supporters!

PIONEERSFAN101
Site Admin

Post by PIONEERSFAN101 » Mon May 29, 2006 7:47 pm

Phantom1, noone cares really. You said you'd finish out this season and you lied to us. You're just another NIFL fraud I guess....

For once, CS did something right. (did i just say that?) by making sure Fay'ville would have a game.

GTDREW
Site Admin

Post by GTDREW » Mon May 29, 2006 8:46 pm

All I can say further on this matter is, as Mr. Lind is going to his lawyer, you know the one that works right next to the Hotdog stand at Lowe's, he needs to make sure he's filed one of those chapter's like 13 or 11 or something like that. If I were an owner and had a game left and they did not show up I would sue him, and his organization for failure to make the games that should have been under contract. Teams in the next few weeks and others in Fla. have lost money due to them folding. Why that's almost stealing in itself. But then again, all's well that end's well. Hopefully this league or any other league will never allow him or other organizations like his become a member again. With that said, "Good Night Gracy" no matter where you are, hope to never see you again.

I do hope you players from down there find a good team to be with and continue living out your dream and doing what you have the love for "The Game". Good Luck. GTDREW.

ronaldoswalt
Site Admin

Katy Should Sue

Post by ronaldoswalt » Mon May 29, 2006 10:31 pm

they have cost us two games thanks to the folding of hammond after the schedule from nifl was released

Eyesonyou
Site Admin

Post by Eyesonyou » Mon May 29, 2006 10:41 pm

There are over a dozen( maybe more) looking for the previous owner (M. L.) for him to make good for the delinquent checks...what a guy! Even though it will never happen, I do believe it's a felony to bounce a check over $300.00 and there's plenty of them airlines, buses, printers, hotels, office, rental cars, trainers, coaches, players, etc, etc, etc. How can anyone posssibly think they can own a team writing bad checks... it's ego,ego,ego. I'm a team owner! Yeah right. Thankfully, the madness is finally over but it's sad for all of the people that this a#@ affected. somebody should step up. The equipment that was so called stolen was actually bought with sponsorship money(pepsi, first response) and that money should have never been spent since all contracts were breached by the a#@. Right,
The checks in the mail!

Return to “NIFL”