The Southern Indoor Football League (SIFL) forum
DFWCC
Site Admin

Erie vs Harrissburg game

Post by DFWCC » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 pm

black dog
Site Admin

Post by black dog » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:24 pm

I wonder what is going on with Harrisburg. From what I could see by the player participation and stat line it looks like about half their team didn't make the trip to Erie including their entire D line. K JR Cipra didn't play, most of their WRs.I wonder if it was just for this game or are players abandoning this sinking ship.Can anyone shed any light on this?

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:34 pm

That ship is broke in half and ready to go under. Remember the Titanic. Par for the course in this league.

Gusher
Site Admin

Post by Gusher » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm

OUTSOURCING Blame it on Obama.

DFWCC
Site Admin

Post by DFWCC » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:38 pm

I don't know who their regular team players were, but they seemed to have a full compliment team. I realistically think Hrbg played hard. A couple of breakdowns in the Def Bkfd really hurt. Then again they were going against two of the best in the SIFL DiMichele & Concepcion.
I didn't start to feel comfortable about a win til maybe the end of the 3rd period.

Really hope the stampede comes back next yr.
Last edited by DFWCC on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

black dog
Site Admin

Post by black dog » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 pm

[quote=""DFWCC""]I don't know who their regular team players were, but they seemed to have a full compliment team. I realistically think Hrbg played hard. A couple of breakdowns in the Def Bkfd really hurt. Then again they were going against two of the best in the SIFL DiMichele & Concepcion.
I didn't start to feel comfortable about a win til maybe the end of the 3rd period.

Really hope the stampede comes back next yr.[/quote]

According to the player participation report and stat line(which we know are not always accurate) their entire D line of Wright, Groover and Dubose didn't play. Also their best wr Martin and wr Burkett.Looks like they were using DB Patterson and Thaxton as receivers.K JR Cipra didn't play and he no longer lists Hbg as his team on his FB page.Also the Stampede website has been accurate and timely with posting their active roster before every game this year except this past week. Just makes me wonder if something isn't going on. One or two guys not making a road trip is normal 6 or 7 is not.

RevolutionX
Site Admin

Post by RevolutionX » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Goodbye Harrisburg. Actions speak louder than words. 6-7 main players not making trip. Speaks volumes.
Last edited by RevolutionX on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DFWCC
Site Admin

Post by DFWCC » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Its unfortanate for the fans South Center Eastern Pa but I have my doubts about Harrisburg having a team next season.

I hope Erie moves to a more stable league.
Or maybe a new league Rochester,Leihigh Valley, Reading, Trenton,
(new owner Hrbg) and maybe Johnstown and Canton.
The top 4 being stable. I think the last 2 will be good and there's hope in
Harrisburg with a new owner.

Return to “SIFL”