Site Admin

Hp Aka Howard Neil

Post by ACE FAN » Fri May 19, 2006 3:03 am

Anybody Know Anything About A 25000.oo Dollar Reward Out For Hp

sportsmgrjay
Site Admin

Hp

Post by sportsmgrjay » Fri May 19, 2006 4:40 am

Yea, it's on a few posters in ......... county. Do you know where he is????
He would turn in his own wife and mother for the money. I know someone who would throw a party in the Natti if they pick him up. He might be staying with C S...er in her house sence no one can seem to get her on the phone the past 5 or 6 days. And WORD has it that ALOT of her teams are going to jump ship for next yr. Hopefully her and him will be sharing a cell together in danbury. Till next time :cool: :cool:

outlaw1
Site Admin

Seinfeld/CS one in the same

Post by outlaw1 » Fri May 19, 2006 12:50 pm

Anyone else remember the last, all be it not a great episode, of Seinfeld? The NIFL/CS is playing out just like that. I really hope everyone she has crossed comes out of the wood works to testify. The prosecution alone would take months to hear all of the witnesses. Kissimmee has about 20. I wonder if Baboo Batt will show.(Seinfeld referrence) After all, I'm sure CS was interested in a franchise in Pakistan.....very bad man....very bad!!!

ronaldoswalt
Site Admin

aces promotional night

Post by ronaldoswalt » Fri May 19, 2006 6:06 pm

just put hp at midfield at halftime and let the community take him on it should be fair

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Fri May 19, 2006 9:38 pm

Their arena might not be big enough to hold everyone. Guys like him have a habit of being found eventually.

Billy5
Site Admin

Post by Billy5 » Sat May 20, 2006 9:03 am

preeths wrote:Their arena might not be big enough to hold everyone. Guys like him have a habit of being found eventually.
I agree about him being found soon. Guys like him can not stand to be out of the lime light for long. Just the fact that he did showed himself on TV this year after last year's scams is proof he thinks he is bullet proof. (Amazing that CS never saw him on TV this year.) HP never comes to see a show, he always intends to be the show.

The hunt continues for HP:
We may have to call in "Dog the Bounty Hunter".

Return to “NIFL”