Site Admin

Great news

Post by coachrob6 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:47 pm

NEW INDOOR DEVELOPMENTAL LEAGUE IN THE MID ATLANTIC AREA
http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=icfleague

Hockey
Site Admin

Post by Hockey » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Why would you post this? Why is it great news that you created a free league line up site? I think this is terrible news.

MSTEEPLE
Site Admin

Post by MSTEEPLE » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:14 am

For your information not all the sites thru leaguelineup are free. As we speak leaguelineup is creating a new header for our website. As the league grows so will other things such as websites, playing facilities and so on. This is a minor league indoor football league. We are not the IFL, the arena league, the SIFL, or the AIFA. I am sorry that our website did not meet your approval. Since you want to give your input let us know how much you will donate to the league. We are trying to put this league together to help some of the guys in this area get familiar with the indoor game so maybe some them will get the shot that I was given.
Last edited by MSTEEPLE on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

robster2001
Site Admin

Post by robster2001 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:24 am

I think the point was that you guys jumped the gun a bit.

It would've been better to announce your site after you had content on it, not before. Sending anyone to an site devoid of anything but a banner is not going to convince them to take an interest in the league.

I'm sure you're enthusiastic about the league. But what's good for your business is to wait, get your basic information together, and then post it.

Otherwise, you're emulating the ABA, and who wants to do that?

tops804
Site Admin

Post by tops804 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:53 am

[quote=""robster2001""]I think the point was that you guys jumped the gun a bit.

It would've been better to announce your site after you had content on it, not before. Sending anyone to an site devoid of anything but a banner is not going to convince them to take an interest in the league.

I'm sure you're enthusiastic about the league. But what's good for your business is to wait, get your basic information together, and then post it.

Otherwise, you're emulating the ABA, and who wants to do that?[/quote]

...and the UIFL....and the GPBL.....
Adios, OSC message boards. (2007-2017)

coachrob6
Site Admin

Post by coachrob6 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:34 am

[quote=""robster2001""]I think the point was that you guys jumped the gun a bit.

Otherwise, you're emulating the ABA, and who wants to do that?[/quote]mission accompish you been there :-D

AlextheGreat
Site Admin

Post by AlextheGreat » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:33 pm

I have a hard time believing in any league with a website like this.

insane_asylum
Site Admin

Post by insane_asylum » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Another school yard league?? When will it end??
:D

preeths
Site Admin

Post by preeths » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Never! That's part of the fun.

Paul S
Site Admin

Post by Paul S » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:16 am

[quote=""MSTEEPLE""]For your information not all the sites thru leaguelineup are free. As we speak leaguelineup is creating a new header for our website. As the league grows so will other things such as websites, playing facilities and so on. This is a minor league indoor football league. We are not the IFL, the arena league, the SIFL, or the AIFA. I am sorry that our website did not meet your approval. Since you want to give your input let us know how much you will donate to the league. We are trying to put this league together to help some of the guys in this area get familiar with the indoor game so maybe some them will get the shot that I was given.[/quote]

I wish you well.

2 bits of advice. Your comment that 'not all websites are free through leaguelineup' leads one to think you may have paid for that.......if so you got ripped off.

If everyone who is critical of your venture is met with a response of "well why don't you donate some money" is sort of a JV response really.

Anyways, good luck man.
Mean Spirited Blogger Number 14

"If games are missed, it hurts no one" ...... ABA CEO Joe Newman 2/9/09

Due to numerous threats of legal action from certain people.......all of the above is my opinion only and it should be noted that I have never invested in the ABA. It is simply one mans opinion.

Return to “General Football”